- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Florida State’s Chris Thompson Rushes For Almost 200 Yards In One Half, Is Asked To Adjust Difficulty Settings
Seminoles running back Chris Thompson has just nine carries so far in today’s game against Wake Forest, but that hasn’t stopped him from racking up 197 yards and two touchdowns, which includes touchdown runs of 74 and 80 yards. By the way, Florida State is winning 38-0 at the start of the third quarter.
Take a look, via ESPN, at Thompson’s touchdown runs below before Wake Forest quits the game and throws their PS3 out the window.
The 74-yard run:
The 80-yard run:
- Michelle Jenneke Shows Us What She's Got
- Spike Albrecht Hits on Kate Upton via Twitter
- Boxer Dies Protecting Daughter
- Johnny Manziel's Girlfriend Big Hit on Internet