- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Nothing To See Here, Just A High School Team Scoring On A Bounce Pass Trick Play
I’m not sure what purpose this lateral bounce pass served, other than to add a little NFL Street flavor to a high school football game in Washington. But as a purveyor of fine internet things, I’m intrigued, especially since the play resulted in a 49-yard touchdown pass from one Skyline High receiver to another. Nifty.
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson
- Switch Jab to Flying Knee is Technique of the Week
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy