- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Nothing To See Here, Just A High School Team Scoring On A Bounce Pass Trick Play
I’m not sure what purpose this lateral bounce pass served, other than to add a little NFL Street flavor to a high school football game in Washington. But as a purveyor of fine internet things, I’m intrigued, especially since the play resulted in a 49-yard touchdown pass from one Skyline High receiver to another. Nifty.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts