- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Nothing To See Here, Just A High School Team Scoring On A Bounce Pass Trick Play
I’m not sure what purpose this lateral bounce pass served, other than to add a little NFL Street flavor to a high school football game in Washington. But as a purveyor of fine internet things, I’m intrigued, especially since the play resulted in a 49-yard touchdown pass from one Skyline High receiver to another. Nifty.
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?