- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Nothing To See Here, Just A High School Team Scoring On A Bounce Pass Trick Play
I’m not sure what purpose this lateral bounce pass served, other than to add a little NFL Street flavor to a high school football game in Washington. But as a purveyor of fine internet things, I’m intrigued, especially since the play resulted in a 49-yard touchdown pass from one Skyline High receiver to another. Nifty.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts