- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Fox Sports Commentators Are Amused At How Much Sex Houston QB Case Keenum Is Getting
Houston quarterback Case Keenum got married recently, and claims he was a virgin until he tied the knot. That led to the quotation he provides in the above video, a quotation that is both several weeks old and not all that funny, or sensical (married people have more sex than Division I college football players?).
But Fox Sports took it on, and commentator Petros Papadakis was especially amused. But even if he’s married, and he brings it up himself, I’m not entirely sure college kids’ sex lives are fodder for our TV discussion.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Rampage Jackson will Fight Rematch with King Mo