- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- Fantasy Hoops: Why Not Make The Bucks Your Main Squeeze This Week?
- ESPN To Combine All Non-Bullshit Entities Into New Unit Called 'Exit 31'
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Fox Sports Commentators Are Amused At How Much Sex Houston QB Case Keenum Is Getting
Houston quarterback Case Keenum got married recently, and claims he was a virgin until he tied the knot. That led to the quotation he provides in the above video, a quotation that is both several weeks old and not all that funny, or sensical (married people have more sex than Division I college football players?).
But Fox Sports took it on, and commentator Petros Papadakis was especially amused. But even if he’s married, and he brings it up himself, I’m not entirely sure college kids’ sex lives are fodder for our TV discussion.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers