- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Fox Sports Commentators Are Amused At How Much Sex Houston QB Case Keenum Is Getting
Houston quarterback Case Keenum got married recently, and claims he was a virgin until he tied the knot. That led to the quotation he provides in the above video, a quotation that is both several weeks old and not all that funny, or sensical (married people have more sex than Division I college football players?).
But Fox Sports took it on, and commentator Petros Papadakis was especially amused. But even if he’s married, and he brings it up himself, I’m not entirely sure college kids’ sex lives are fodder for our TV discussion.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- The Least Classy Fans in Football
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports