- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Fox Sports Commentators Are Amused At How Much Sex Houston QB Case Keenum Is Getting
Houston quarterback Case Keenum got married recently, and claims he was a virgin until he tied the knot. That led to the quotation he provides in the above video, a quotation that is both several weeks old and not all that funny, or sensical (married people have more sex than Division I college football players?).
But Fox Sports took it on, and commentator Petros Papadakis was especially amused. But even if he’s married, and he brings it up himself, I’m not entirely sure college kids’ sex lives are fodder for our TV discussion.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts