- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Fox Sports Commentators Are Amused At How Much Sex Houston QB Case Keenum Is Getting
Houston quarterback Case Keenum got married recently, and claims he was a virgin until he tied the knot. That led to the quotation he provides in the above video, a quotation that is both several weeks old and not all that funny, or sensical (married people have more sex than Division I college football players?).
But Fox Sports took it on, and commentator Petros Papadakis was especially amused. But even if he’s married, and he brings it up himself, I’m not entirely sure college kids’ sex lives are fodder for our TV discussion.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Rickie Fowler Keeps Himself Entertained Off the Golf Course
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.