- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
A Caller Tells Mike Francesa That He Killed His Father
A listener called into Mike Francesa‘s WFAN radio show (that’s why there’s no visuals on the above clip), and told Francesa that he was the repeated victim of abuse at the hands of his father. Normally such an admission wouldn’t happen on sports talk radio, but because of the Penn State scandal, there have been people sharing their difficult childhood experiences on air over the last few days, most notably on Colin Cowherd’s show.
Things began to get strange, though, when the caller said that “teachers, neighbors, [and] police” knew about the abuse. Also, there was a chainsaw in the background. Finally, the caller told a confused Francesa that he killed his father in self defense. Francesa cut him off.
It was a prank call. At least we hope it was a prank call. Which would make it one of the weirder and not-that-funny prank calls we’ve ever heard.
- Filed Under:
- Mike Francesa
- Top 5 NBA Draft Busts
- Clippers Internal Tension Was an Act
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Why Michael Jordan Ruined It For LeBron