- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
A Caller Tells Mike Francesa That He Killed His Father
A listener called into Mike Francesa‘s WFAN radio show (that’s why there’s no visuals on the above clip), and told Francesa that he was the repeated victim of abuse at the hands of his father. Normally such an admission wouldn’t happen on sports talk radio, but because of the Penn State scandal, there have been people sharing their difficult childhood experiences on air over the last few days, most notably on Colin Cowherd’s show.
Things began to get strange, though, when the caller said that “teachers, neighbors, [and] police” knew about the abuse. Also, there was a chainsaw in the background. Finally, the caller told a confused Francesa that he killed his father in self defense. Francesa cut him off.
It was a prank call. At least we hope it was a prank call. Which would make it one of the weirder and not-that-funny prank calls we’ve ever heard.
- Filed Under:
- Mike Francesa
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time
- How Bradley Beat Marquez By Split Decision
- Ranking The NFL QB's In The 7 TD Club
- NBA's Best Friends Reunited in Philly