- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Old Guy Participates In Internet Craze That Refuses To End (Plus A Special SportsGrid Bonus)
You know internet memes. You love internet memes. And we bet the only thing you love more than an internet meme is an old person – especially one you wouldn’t guess is very technologically-inclined – taking part in an internet meme they probably know nothing about. And with that in mind, perhaps you’ll enjoy Virginia Tech’s football program, with 66-year-old coach Frank Beamer leading away, churning out its own version of the internet’s most unkillable meme of recent vintage. You know the one.
There. Old guy dance. Fun, right? Well, we thought we’d take the occasion to announce something of our own… that’s right, the official SportsGrid Harlem Shake rendition, brought to you by me, SportsGrid editor Glenn Davis. Here goes…
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes