- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Old Guy Participates In Internet Craze That Refuses To End (Plus A Special SportsGrid Bonus)
You know internet memes. You love internet memes. And we bet the only thing you love more than an internet meme is an old person – especially one you wouldn’t guess is very technologically-inclined – taking part in an internet meme they probably know nothing about. And with that in mind, perhaps you’ll enjoy Virginia Tech’s football program, with 66-year-old coach Frank Beamer leading away, churning out its own version of the internet’s most unkillable meme of recent vintage. You know the one.
There. Old guy dance. Fun, right? Well, we thought we’d take the occasion to announce something of our own… that’s right, the official SportsGrid Harlem Shake rendition, brought to you by me, SportsGrid editor Glenn Davis. Here goes…
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts