- Here Are The NHL First-Round Playoff Results, Based On Best Goalie Masks
- Chris Cooley Insists That RG3 Is Going To Dominate The NFL Next Year
- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
“Big Balls Chip”: The Best (And Worst!) College GameDay Signs Of The Weekend
One of the better pregame shows on television is ESPN’s College GameDay, and one of the better aspects of College GameDay is scanning the background for entertaining fan-made signs. For those of you who were still sleeping on Saturday morning, or otherwise missed this week’s batch of signs, we’ve decided to round up the five best for you. This week, GameDay visited Eugene ahead of Oregon’s matchup with Arizona State. As always, all images provided by Mocksession.
5. My Arms Are Tired
College Gameday’s start time of 10am Eastern didn’t do any favors for the college kids in Eugene, who bravely fought their Saturday morning hangovers to come out for the 7am Pacific start (some were out on the campus’ memorial quad at 1 in the morning). As you can see, one of these courageous Duck fans was starting to show signs of fatigue.
4. ASU Cheerleaders Have Cankles
One of the more notable signs of the day didn’t actually make it on air. And just so we’re clear: ASU cheerleaders do not actually have cankles. Still, when it comes to insulting an opposing fanbase, charges of cankle-having cuts right to the core (photo via Sorry Bro Sports).
3. Release The Quacken
The Clash of the Titans line that launched a thousand memes gets its own GameDay sign. In fact, let’s pause a minute and enjoy the following YouTube video.
2. Osweiler Cried During Dolphin Tale
According to one Ducks fan, Arizona State quarterback Brock Osweiler (who had 291 yards and two touchdowns in ASU’s loss to Oregon) cried during Dolphin Tale, which is “a story centered on the friendship between a boy and a dolphin whose tail was lost in a crab trap.” Well done.
1. Big Balls Chip
How this one got past GameDay security (which is famous for confiscating risqué signs) is beyond me. As Oregon coach Chip Kelly sat down with ESPN’s commentators, there was very plainly a sign behind him touting the size of his balls (he’s transporting them via wheelbarrow in that sign, in case you’re curious).
Worst Sign Of The Day That Was Clearly Made In Panic: Thanks For The Sun, Devils, But…
“Thanks For The Sun, Devils, But…” — whoa whoa whoa, we’re going to stop you right there, chief. Yes, the Oregon Ducks are playing the ASU Sun Devils. But strategic comma insertion does not a clever sign make. Plus: it’s not even sunny out.
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry