- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Gary Bettman Is Real Sorry The NHL Just Pissed Away Almost Half The Season
And fans said: “It’s okay, Gary, we forgive you and love you!” Lol jk no of course they didn’t. [Puck Daddy]
If I were a college football coach, I would offer Ryan Potter a scholarship posthaste. I would then be fired. It would be worth it. [SB Nation]
Just call ‘em My Bloody Valentine, because for the next 8-10 weeks, they’re Loveless. [Eye on Basketball]
But on Messi’s level? Star in one of these ads, then get back to us, Cristiano. [The Big Lead]
Beyonce’s GQ cover is amazing; Girls grows up; Rumor: Apple Could Have a Cheaper iPhone in the Works; Jimmy Kimmel beat Letterman but not Leno; Scientology’s Seduction of Tom Cruise, Role in Nicole Kidman Split Detailed.
Louisville at Seton Hall (7 p.m., ESPN2); Iowa State at Kansas (7 p.m., ESPNU); West Virginia at Texas (9 p.m., ESPN2); L.A. Lakers at San Antonio (8 p.m., ESPN); Dallas at L.A. Clippers (10:30 p.m., ESPN).
Animal style fries, In N Out Burger.
Celebrities read mean tweets about themselves.
Getty photo, by Bruce Bennett
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- The NFL's Sexiest Cheerleaders
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy