- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- Kobe Bryant Has Best Possible Answer To 'Iggy Azalea Or Swaggy P' Question
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Trent Richardson: The Second Worst-Running Back Ever?
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Gary Bettman Is Real Sorry The NHL Just Pissed Away Almost Half The Season
And fans said: “It’s okay, Gary, we forgive you and love you!” Lol jk no of course they didn’t. [Puck Daddy]
If I were a college football coach, I would offer Ryan Potter a scholarship posthaste. I would then be fired. It would be worth it. [SB Nation]
Just call ‘em My Bloody Valentine, because for the next 8-10 weeks, they’re Loveless. [Eye on Basketball]
But on Messi’s level? Star in one of these ads, then get back to us, Cristiano. [The Big Lead]
Beyonce’s GQ cover is amazing; Girls grows up; Rumor: Apple Could Have a Cheaper iPhone in the Works; Jimmy Kimmel beat Letterman but not Leno; Scientology’s Seduction of Tom Cruise, Role in Nicole Kidman Split Detailed.
Louisville at Seton Hall (7 p.m., ESPN2); Iowa State at Kansas (7 p.m., ESPNU); West Virginia at Texas (9 p.m., ESPN2); L.A. Lakers at San Antonio (8 p.m., ESPN); Dallas at L.A. Clippers (10:30 p.m., ESPN).
Animal style fries, In N Out Burger.
Celebrities read mean tweets about themselves.
Getty photo, by Bruce Bennett
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Tennis Babe Maria Sharapova Shows Off Her Personalized Porsche
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'