- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Georgia Fan Calls For Mark Richt’s Head On Radio, Cries Uncontrollably
Clemson juuuuuuust edged Georgia in Saturday’s premier college football game, 38-35, in a very mild upset. The Bulldogs barely lost to a damn good team and play in the SEC, so any rational person would tell you that their season is not “over.”
This fan is not especially rational, but he is hilarious.
- Filed Under:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story