- Jerry Buss, You Will Be Remembered By This Dope L.A. Mansion
- Did 'Jeopardy' Take A Shot At Barry Bonds?
- Holy Crap! Look At These Before-And-After Photos Of Maradona
- SportsGrid's Week 15 NFL Pick$: Last Week Was Absurdly Profitable
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Georgia Fan Calls For Mark Richt’s Head On Radio, Cries Uncontrollably
Clemson juuuuuuust edged Georgia in Saturday’s premier college football game, 38-35, in a very mild upset. The Bulldogs barely lost to a damn good team and play in the SEC, so any rational person would tell you that their season is not “over.”
This fan is not especially rational, but he is hilarious.
- Filed Under:
- Head Injuries Are Part of Boxing But So Is Skill, Defense
- The Least Classy Fans in Football
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Holly Holm Takes Nikki Knudsen Down