- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Georgia Fan Calls For Mark Richt’s Head On Radio, Cries Uncontrollably
Clemson juuuuuuust edged Georgia in Saturday’s premier college football game, 38-35, in a very mild upset. The Bulldogs barely lost to a damn good team and play in the SEC, so any rational person would tell you that their season is not “over.”
This fan is not especially rational, but he is hilarious.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts