- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
WATCH: Denzel Perryman Demolishes This Louisville Handoff
Miami dropped to 0-1 with a tough loss on the road to Louisville, but there’s at least one play that coaches can be happy about when they review the game tape. Middle linebacker Denzel Perryman went ahead and Jadeveon Clowney-ed this Louisville run play.
If there’s one guy you don’t want to leave unblocked, it’s the 250-pound wrecking ball who wears number 52.
Hopefully, we get to see awesome defensive plays like this all season, but Perryman hobbled off the field late in the fourth quarter with what looked like a lower leg injury. Maybe he was just cramping up, which the doctors of Twitter tell me is likely the case.
GIF via @gifdsports
- Mayweather Jr. and Pacquiao: Robert Garcia Breaks it Down
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Myles Jury Knocked Out a Legend