- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
WATCH: Denzel Perryman Demolishes This Louisville Handoff
Miami dropped to 0-1 with a tough loss on the road to Louisville, but there’s at least one play that coaches can be happy about when they review the game tape. Middle linebacker Denzel Perryman went ahead and Jadeveon Clowney-ed this Louisville run play.
If there’s one guy you don’t want to leave unblocked, it’s the 250-pound wrecking ball who wears number 52.
Hopefully, we get to see awesome defensive plays like this all season, but Perryman hobbled off the field late in the fourth quarter with what looked like a lower leg injury. Maybe he was just cramping up, which the doctors of Twitter tell me is likely the case.
GIF via @gifdsports
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts