- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
The Golden State Warriors’ New Alternate Uniform Has Sleeves
They’re apparently 26% lighter than regular uniforms, but they’d probably be even lighter without sleeves. [San Jose Mercury News]
Fine, it was a hacker. But we’d like to think of Draymond Green as a poet anyway. [SB Nation]
3. Paralyzed former Rutgers football player Eric LeGrand posted video of him slightly moving his thumb.
Keep it up, Eric. Everyone’s pulling for you. [Dr. Saturday]
Probably shouldn’t have posted video of the speeding on YouTube. [NBC News]
5. Not sports related, still important.
“Ice Box Cake.”
Who cares if it’s winter?
Polish girl with medium-length hair don’t care.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Spike Albrecht Hits on Kate Upton via Twitter
- Guess Who's Dating Paulina Gretzky
- Paulina Gretzky: Still a Wild Child
- Jack Nicholson Walks Out on the Lakers