- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Gus Johnson Can Also Make Erin Andrews Magically Appear In Your Living Room, Apparently
Has enough time passed since the Gus-less NCAA Tournament that you forgot Gus Johnson moved on to Fox last year, and is helping lead the network’s college football coverage? Well, Fox obviously hopes you’ll remember that everyone’s (well, the internet’s, anyway) favorite excitable announcer is on their team, and earlier this month, they released an ad to help you do just that. And they enlisted a big recent Fox Sports acquisition to help. The ad has been around for a while now, but came to our attention today via Awful Announcing:
The real question now: can the Gus Effect hold off the Tessitore Effect as the leading announcer-based effect on college-football-related excitement?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts