- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Gus Johnson Can Also Make Erin Andrews Magically Appear In Your Living Room, Apparently
Has enough time passed since the Gus-less NCAA Tournament that you forgot Gus Johnson moved on to Fox last year, and is helping lead the network’s college football coverage? Well, Fox obviously hopes you’ll remember that everyone’s (well, the internet’s, anyway) favorite excitable announcer is on their team, and earlier this month, they released an ad to help you do just that. And they enlisted a big recent Fox Sports acquisition to help. The ad has been around for a while now, but came to our attention today via Awful Announcing:
The real question now: can the Gus Effect hold off the Tessitore Effect as the leading announcer-based effect on college-football-related excitement?
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Why Are Buffalo Bills Fans Banning Bon Jovi Music?
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead