- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Gus Johnson Can Also Make Erin Andrews Magically Appear In Your Living Room, Apparently
Has enough time passed since the Gus-less NCAA Tournament that you forgot Gus Johnson moved on to Fox last year, and is helping lead the network’s college football coverage? Well, Fox obviously hopes you’ll remember that everyone’s (well, the internet’s, anyway) favorite excitable announcer is on their team, and earlier this month, they released an ad to help you do just that. And they enlisted a big recent Fox Sports acquisition to help. The ad has been around for a while now, but came to our attention today via Awful Announcing:
The real question now: can the Gus Effect hold off the Tessitore Effect as the leading announcer-based effect on college-football-related excitement?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story