- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Gus Johnson Can Also Make Erin Andrews Magically Appear In Your Living Room, Apparently
Has enough time passed since the Gus-less NCAA Tournament that you forgot Gus Johnson moved on to Fox last year, and is helping lead the network’s college football coverage? Well, Fox obviously hopes you’ll remember that everyone’s (well, the internet’s, anyway) favorite excitable announcer is on their team, and earlier this month, they released an ad to help you do just that. And they enlisted a big recent Fox Sports acquisition to help. The ad has been around for a while now, but came to our attention today via Awful Announcing:
The real question now: can the Gus Effect hold off the Tessitore Effect as the leading announcer-based effect on college-football-related excitement?
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- MMA's Top 10 Stick-And-Ball Crossovers
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy