- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Gus Johnson Has Gusgasm Over USC Fake Punt
This is a notable sequence, due to the surprising athleticism shown by Trojan punter Kyle Negrete, who bowls over a Washington punter at the end. But mostly, we’re just glad there’s finally been a football moment this weekend that has absolutely nothing to do with the Penn State scandal.
Video via FX, by way of @cjzero.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts