- People Still Love Buying The Jersey Of The Browns' Backup Quarterback, For Some Reason
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- While Derek Jeter Gets #RE2PECT, Alex Rodriguez Gets A Whole Lot Of #F13K Yous
- Dutch Cyclist Claims He Switched Off Of Both Doomed Malaysian Airlines Flights
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Gus Johnson Has Gusgasm Over USC Fake Punt
This is a notable sequence, due to the surprising athleticism shown by Trojan punter Kyle Negrete, who bowls over a Washington punter at the end. But mostly, we’re just glad there’s finally been a football moment this weekend that has absolutely nothing to do with the Penn State scandal.
Video via FX, by way of @cjzero.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'