- 13 Sporting Goods Companies From The 90s That You've Completely Forgotten About
- Them's Fightin' Skinny Jeans: Larry Sanders Gets In Club Brawl, Throws Bottles
- Report: Jameis Winston Is Not Going To Be Charged With Sexual Assualt
- Sad Indiana Fan Watches Her Beloved Hoosiers Lose To 'Cuse, Sans Clothing
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Gus Johnson Has Gusgasm Over USC Fake Punt
This is a notable sequence, due to the surprising athleticism shown by Trojan punter Kyle Negrete, who bowls over a Washington punter at the end. But mostly, we’re just glad there’s finally been a football moment this weekend that has absolutely nothing to do with the Penn State scandal.
Video via FX, by way of @cjzero.
- Trent Richardson's Fantasy Football Production
- Shane Battier Discuses Future Female NBA Players
- What Will The Bears Do Without Cutler?
- Video: Alex Ariza on Freddie Roach Incident