- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Gus Malzahn: World’s Best Troll (Sorry, ‘Bama)
The Iron Bowl is the girft that keeps on giving. I’m not trying to be corny. It has given us:
A handwritten letter from George W. Bush to a kicker. (Insert “he’s literate?” jokes here, political people.)
And this epic trolling podium from Auburn coach Gus Malzahn.
— Barrett Sallee (@BarrettSallee) April 25, 2014
There may be some anticipation for the 2014 Iron Bowl, the last regular-season game of the year, November 29th.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts