- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Gus Malzahn: World’s Best Troll (Sorry, ‘Bama)
The Iron Bowl is the girft that keeps on giving. I’m not trying to be corny. It has given us:
A handwritten letter from George W. Bush to a kicker. (Insert “he’s literate?” jokes here, political people.)
And this epic trolling podium from Auburn coach Gus Malzahn.
— Barrett Sallee (@BarrettSallee) April 25, 2014
There may be some anticipation for the 2014 Iron Bowl, the last regular-season game of the year, November 29th.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts