- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Gus Malzahn: World’s Best Troll (Sorry, ‘Bama)
The Iron Bowl is the girft that keeps on giving. I’m not trying to be corny. It has given us:
A handwritten letter from George W. Bush to a kicker. (Insert “he’s literate?” jokes here, political people.)
And this epic trolling podium from Auburn coach Gus Malzahn.
— Barrett Sallee (@BarrettSallee) April 25, 2014
There may be some anticipation for the 2014 Iron Bowl, the last regular-season game of the year, November 29th.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts