- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Guy Dressed As Santa Rushes Field, No One Tries to Stop Him…And Then He Gives Up
Field rushing videos, despite the attention whoring of their stars, tend to be pretty amusing. A field rushing video where the rusher in question is dressed as Santa? Well, that’s even better. A field-rushing video where the field rusher is dressed as Santa and runs all around the field entirely unimpeded? Why, that’s better still. And a field-rushing video in which the field rusher eventually runs right to security personnel – a person who made no attempt to catch the wayward Santa as he dashed all over the field – and leaves the field without any sort of attempt to evade said security personnel? That’s…a little weird. But during Saturday’s BYU-Hawaii game, it’s precisely what we saw. Watch it happen in all its weird glory below.
- Filed Under:
- BYU cougars
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'