- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Guy Dressed As Santa Rushes Field, No One Tries to Stop Him…And Then He Gives Up
Field rushing videos, despite the attention whoring of their stars, tend to be pretty amusing. A field rushing video where the rusher in question is dressed as Santa? Well, that’s even better. A field-rushing video where the field rusher is dressed as Santa and runs all around the field entirely unimpeded? Why, that’s better still. And a field-rushing video in which the field rusher eventually runs right to security personnel – a person who made no attempt to catch the wayward Santa as he dashed all over the field – and leaves the field without any sort of attempt to evade said security personnel? That’s…a little weird. But during Saturday’s BYU-Hawaii game, it’s precisely what we saw. Watch it happen in all its weird glory below.
- Michael Phelps Rebounds with Notorious Hollywood Waitress
- Which Super Star Athlete is Kissing Carmen Electra?
- 15 Hot Cricket WAGs
- Malcom Jenkins Won't Pull A 'Reggie Bush'