- All Is Well With The Patriots Defense, But Their Offense...
- MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Goes Off On NFL, Adrian Peterson
- NFLPA Files Appeal Of Ray Rice's Indefinite Suspension
- Bryan Cranston Is 'Baseball'
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Guy Dressed As Santa Rushes Field, No One Tries to Stop Him…And Then He Gives Up
Field rushing videos, despite the attention whoring of their stars, tend to be pretty amusing. A field rushing video where the rusher in question is dressed as Santa? Well, that’s even better. A field-rushing video where the field rusher is dressed as Santa and runs all around the field entirely unimpeded? Why, that’s better still. And a field-rushing video in which the field rusher eventually runs right to security personnel – a person who made no attempt to catch the wayward Santa as he dashed all over the field – and leaves the field without any sort of attempt to evade said security personnel? That’s…a little weird. But during Saturday’s BYU-Hawaii game, it’s precisely what we saw. Watch it happen in all its weird glory below.
- Filed Under:
- BYU cougars
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead