- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Guy Dressed As Santa Rushes Field, No One Tries to Stop Him…And Then He Gives Up
Field rushing videos, despite the attention whoring of their stars, tend to be pretty amusing. A field rushing video where the rusher in question is dressed as Santa? Well, that’s even better. A field-rushing video where the field rusher is dressed as Santa and runs all around the field entirely unimpeded? Why, that’s better still. And a field-rushing video in which the field rusher eventually runs right to security personnel – a person who made no attempt to catch the wayward Santa as he dashed all over the field – and leaves the field without any sort of attempt to evade said security personnel? That’s…a little weird. But during Saturday’s BYU-Hawaii game, it’s precisely what we saw. Watch it happen in all its weird glory below.
- Filed Under:
- BYU cougars
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story