- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Harvey Updyke, Mustachioed-Auburn-Tree-Poisoner, Has A 7-O’Clock Curfew
The Toomer’s Corner tree poisoner, Harvey Updyke, is out of jail. But the swift hand of the law maintains control over Updyke, because he’s on probation.
Updyke will be on probation for the next five years with terms including a 7 p.m. curfew, a ban from attending any college sporting event and from stepping foot on Auburn University property.
Bam! The trifecta. As for the fairness of the punishment, I think it’s safe to say that any man with that moustache should be kept indoors after 7 p.m.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?