- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Harvey Updyke, Mustachioed-Auburn-Tree-Poisoner, Has A 7-O’Clock Curfew
The Toomer’s Corner tree poisoner, Harvey Updyke, is out of jail. But the swift hand of the law maintains control over Updyke, because he’s on probation.
Updyke will be on probation for the next five years with terms including a 7 p.m. curfew, a ban from attending any college sporting event and from stepping foot on Auburn University property.
Bam! The trifecta. As for the fairness of the punishment, I think it’s safe to say that any man with that moustache should be kept indoors after 7 p.m.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts