- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Harvey Updyke, Mustachioed-Auburn-Tree-Poisoner, Has A 7-O’Clock Curfew
The Toomer’s Corner tree poisoner, Harvey Updyke, is out of jail. But the swift hand of the law maintains control over Updyke, because he’s on probation.
Updyke will be on probation for the next five years with terms including a 7 p.m. curfew, a ban from attending any college sporting event and from stepping foot on Auburn University property.
Bam! The trifecta. As for the fairness of the punishment, I think it’s safe to say that any man with that moustache should be kept indoors after 7 p.m.
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- The Best Light Heavyweights Ever
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- Reconstructing Manny Pacquiao | RingTV