- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Harvey Updyke, Mustachioed-Auburn-Tree-Poisoner, Has A 7-O’Clock Curfew
The Toomer’s Corner tree poisoner, Harvey Updyke, is out of jail. But the swift hand of the law maintains control over Updyke, because he’s on probation.
Updyke will be on probation for the next five years with terms including a 7 p.m. curfew, a ban from attending any college sporting event and from stepping foot on Auburn University property.
Bam! The trifecta. As for the fairness of the punishment, I think it’s safe to say that any man with that moustache should be kept indoors after 7 p.m.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts