- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Have You Cried Yet Today? Well, Check Out How Ohio State Responded When A Local Sportscaster Tragically Lost His Daughter
Dom Tiberi has covered Ohio State for over 30 years, and his daughter Maria attended the University. After her untimely death at the hands of a traffic accident on Ohio’s I-210 September 17th, Tiberi returned to work, and was greeted by an overwhelming, inspiring, and heart warming show of support by CBS affiliate WBNS-10TV Columbus and the ENTIRE OHIO STATE FOOTBALL TEAM.
Just got home…. tired but proud of the @OhioStFootball for winning. Talked to so many caring people tonight… lots of hugs. Thank you!!
— DOM TIBERI (@DOMTIBERI) September 29, 2013
Here he is returning to the desk. This is tough to watch, but definitely will put your work day in perspective if you’re struggling…
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts