- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Here’s An Alabama Fan Wearing An Auburn Belly-Button Ring Because He Lost A Bet
Clay Travis received an email from a dude discussing his two friends, an Alabama fan and an Auburn fan, who make annual bets on the Iron Bowl. This year, they bet belly rings. This is what a man looks like when wearing a belly ring with his rival school on it:
Points for creativity, and points for not both being Alabama fans, because then they might have just killed each other instead.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts