- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Here’s An Alabama Fan Wearing An Auburn Belly-Button Ring Because He Lost A Bet
Clay Travis received an email from a dude discussing his two friends, an Alabama fan and an Auburn fan, who make annual bets on the Iron Bowl. This year, they bet belly rings. This is what a man looks like when wearing a belly ring with his rival school on it:
Points for creativity, and points for not both being Alabama fans, because then they might have just killed each other instead.
- 2014 NFL Free Agency: Top 10 Quarterbacks
- Jim Harbaugh Wearing Out His Welcome in SF?
- Jaromir Jagr Is Not Happy Right Now
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013