- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Here’s An Alabama Fan Wearing An Auburn Belly-Button Ring Because He Lost A Bet
Clay Travis received an email from a dude discussing his two friends, an Alabama fan and an Auburn fan, who make annual bets on the Iron Bowl. This year, they bet belly rings. This is what a man looks like when wearing a belly ring with his rival school on it:
Points for creativity, and points for not both being Alabama fans, because then they might have just killed each other instead.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story