- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Here’s An Alabama Fan Wearing An Auburn Belly-Button Ring Because He Lost A Bet
Clay Travis received an email from a dude discussing his two friends, an Alabama fan and an Auburn fan, who make annual bets on the Iron Bowl. This year, they bet belly rings. This is what a man looks like when wearing a belly ring with his rival school on it:
Points for creativity, and points for not both being Alabama fans, because then they might have just killed each other instead.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts