- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Here’s An Alabama Fan Wearing An Auburn Belly-Button Ring Because He Lost A Bet
Clay Travis received an email from a dude discussing his two friends, an Alabama fan and an Auburn fan, who make annual bets on the Iron Bowl. This year, they bet belly rings. This is what a man looks like when wearing a belly ring with his rival school on it:
Points for creativity, and points for not both being Alabama fans, because then they might have just killed each other instead.
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Best I've Faced: Antonio Tarver Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success