- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- Do We Need To Call Bullshit On Patrick Beverley?
- Here's What Jerry Jones Had To Say About Releasing The Backbone Of The Cowboys
- President Obama Sent A Box Of Beer To The Canadian Prime Minister
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Here’s An ESPN Sideline Reporter Drinking Pickle Juice Live On-Air
ESPN sideline reporter Jessica Mendoza did a report on the BYU football team’s use of pickle juice to remain hydrated. Then she made the mistake of drinking some. She didn’t think much of it, as you can see.
Of course, there’s little evidence pickle juice actually helps hydrate or prevent cramps. We’ll stick with Gatorade.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Filed Under:
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success