- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Here’s An ESPN Sideline Reporter Drinking Pickle Juice Live On-Air
ESPN sideline reporter Jessica Mendoza did a report on the BYU football team’s use of pickle juice to remain hydrated. Then she made the mistake of drinking some. She didn’t think much of it, as you can see.
Of course, there’s little evidence pickle juice actually helps hydrate or prevent cramps. We’ll stick with Gatorade.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts