- SportsCenter Reporting Whether Michael Sam Showers With Team
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Angel Di Maria, Now Worth $99 Million, Was Once Sold For 35 Soccer Balls
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Here’s An ESPN Sideline Reporter Drinking Pickle Juice Live On-Air
ESPN sideline reporter Jessica Mendoza did a report on the BYU football team’s use of pickle juice to remain hydrated. Then she made the mistake of drinking some. She didn’t think much of it, as you can see.
Of course, there’s little evidence pickle juice actually helps hydrate or prevent cramps. We’ll stick with Gatorade.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Filed Under:
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence