- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Here’s An ESPN Sideline Reporter Drinking Pickle Juice Live On-Air
ESPN sideline reporter Jessica Mendoza did a report on the BYU football team’s use of pickle juice to remain hydrated. Then she made the mistake of drinking some. She didn’t think much of it, as you can see.
Of course, there’s little evidence pickle juice actually helps hydrate or prevent cramps. We’ll stick with Gatorade.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts