- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Here’s An ESPN Sideline Reporter Drinking Pickle Juice Live On-Air
ESPN sideline reporter Jessica Mendoza did a report on the BYU football team’s use of pickle juice to remain hydrated. Then she made the mistake of drinking some. She didn’t think much of it, as you can see.
Of course, there’s little evidence pickle juice actually helps hydrate or prevent cramps. We’ll stick with Gatorade.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Filed Under:
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship