- 8 Players To Sell High After Your Fantasy Football Draft
- NFL Finally Delivers News: Josh Gordon's One Year Suspension Upheld
- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer Stadium In Las Vegas
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
ESPN Reporter Holly Rowe Isn’t Afraid To Get Physical
Let this be a lesson to every on-field reporter out there: you don’t mess with ESPN’s Holly Rowe.
After last night’s Sugar Bowl, in which Michigan defeated Virginia Tech, 23-20, Rowe was setting herself up to get a post-game interview with Michigan head coach Brody Hoke when a poor, unsuspecting reporter got in her way. Rowe, as seasoned as she is, knew there was only one thing she could do: elbow the woman!
There you have it. The lesson is, when you see Holly Rowe heading toward you, the best thing you can do is protect yourself. As for the reporter who got the Rowe-bow, well, I imagine she had visions of an arm flying her way all night.
- Filed Under:
- Holly Rowe
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier