- At Least The Alabama Kicker's Girlfriend Is Awfully Attractive
- Random White Guy Convinces China He's Roger Federer, Signs Countless Autographs
- The Muhammad Ali Vs. Michael Jordan Rap Battle
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
ESPN Reporter Holly Rowe Isn’t Afraid To Get Physical
Let this be a lesson to every on-field reporter out there: you don’t mess with ESPN’s Holly Rowe.
After last night’s Sugar Bowl, in which Michigan defeated Virginia Tech, 23-20, Rowe was setting herself up to get a post-game interview with Michigan head coach Brody Hoke when a poor, unsuspecting reporter got in her way. Rowe, as seasoned as she is, knew there was only one thing she could do: elbow the woman!
There you have it. The lesson is, when you see Holly Rowe heading toward you, the best thing you can do is protect yourself. As for the reporter who got the Rowe-bow, well, I imagine she had visions of an arm flying her way all night.
- Filed Under:
- Holly Rowe
- Pacquiao Ready For New Challenges
- Trey Burke will Make it Reign
- Shane Battier Discuses Future Female NBA Players
- Head Injuries Are Part of Boxing But So Is Skill, Defense