- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- Do We Need To Call Bullshit On Patrick Beverley?
- Here's What Jerry Jones Had To Say About Releasing The Backbone Of The Cowboys
- President Obama Sent A Box Of Beer To The Canadian Prime Minister
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
ESPN Reporter Holly Rowe Isn’t Afraid To Get Physical
Let this be a lesson to every on-field reporter out there: you don’t mess with ESPN’s Holly Rowe.
After last night’s Sugar Bowl, in which Michigan defeated Virginia Tech, 23-20, Rowe was setting herself up to get a post-game interview with Michigan head coach Brody Hoke when a poor, unsuspecting reporter got in her way. Rowe, as seasoned as she is, knew there was only one thing she could do: elbow the woman!
There you have it. The lesson is, when you see Holly Rowe heading toward you, the best thing you can do is protect yourself. As for the reporter who got the Rowe-bow, well, I imagine she had visions of an arm flying her way all night.
- Filed Under:
- Holly Rowe
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success