- Broncos Fans Start Petition To Get Phil Simms Off Their TV Broadcasts
- Cardinals' Jonathan Dwyer Arrested For Domestic Violence (With Updates)
- WEEK 3: Grading The 4 Worst ESPN Fantasy Football Projections
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
ESPN Reporter Holly Rowe Isn’t Afraid To Get Physical
Let this be a lesson to every on-field reporter out there: you don’t mess with ESPN’s Holly Rowe.
After last night’s Sugar Bowl, in which Michigan defeated Virginia Tech, 23-20, Rowe was setting herself up to get a post-game interview with Michigan head coach Brody Hoke when a poor, unsuspecting reporter got in her way. Rowe, as seasoned as she is, knew there was only one thing she could do: elbow the woman!
There you have it. The lesson is, when you see Holly Rowe heading toward you, the best thing you can do is protect yourself. As for the reporter who got the Rowe-bow, well, I imagine she had visions of an arm flying her way all night.
- Filed Under:
- Holly Rowe
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce