- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
ESPN Reporter Holly Rowe Isn’t Afraid To Get Physical
Let this be a lesson to every on-field reporter out there: you don’t mess with ESPN’s Holly Rowe.
After last night’s Sugar Bowl, in which Michigan defeated Virginia Tech, 23-20, Rowe was setting herself up to get a post-game interview with Michigan head coach Brody Hoke when a poor, unsuspecting reporter got in her way. Rowe, as seasoned as she is, knew there was only one thing she could do: elbow the woman!
There you have it. The lesson is, when you see Holly Rowe heading toward you, the best thing you can do is protect yourself. As for the reporter who got the Rowe-bow, well, I imagine she had visions of an arm flying her way all night.
- Filed Under:
- Holly Rowe
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story