- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Iowa State’s Quenton Bundrage Thwarted By Raging Fan
Iowa State’s Quenton Bundrage just wanted a sip of water. Sadly, he would not get that sip.
Maybe Bundrage should have taken physics this semester, then maybe he’d know whether or not the force of wind from a nearby fan is strong enough to blow water from his bottle away before it ever gets to his mouth.
That’s enough to send a thirsty man in to a
Bund blind rage.
Bundrage Bundrage Bundrage.
- Ravens Bring Back Bryant McKinnie
- Guess Who's Dating Paulina Gretzky
- Andrew Bailey Accepts Red Sox' Decision
- Michael Phelps Rebounds with Notorious Hollywood Waitress