- Jerry Buss, You Will Be Remembered By This Dope L.A. Mansion
- And Now, Christmas Lights Set To The Auburn Miracle Touchdown Call
- The Texas Rangers Baseball Team Drafted Russell Wilson, The Football Player
- AWWWW: Andrew McCutchen Proposes To His Girlfriend On Ellen
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Is ESPN The Magazine Eating A Baby Elephant In Anticipation Of Alabama-LSU?
Tailgating before any sporting event brings out pretty much the absolute base of human behavior. Not that I expect anything more; there’s only so much good that can come from binging on meat and liquor in a parking lot. But this might be a new low.
The following was tweeted from ESPN The Magazine’s official Twitter account (@ESPNMag) as they apparently tailgate today’s LSU-Alabama game:
Granted, you can’t really tell what is going on here, nor is it likely you could actually buy/catch a baby elephant to smoke it, but nonetheless, what a disgusting thing to even joke about. Don’t joke about smoking Dumbo, you apes! Go play beer pong and dunk your head in a bucket of piss!
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item
- Manny Pacquiao Claims He Has No Money
- There's No Doubting Russell Wilson's Incredible Stats
- 20 NFL Free Agents Who Will Flop With New Team