- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Is ESPN The Magazine Eating A Baby Elephant In Anticipation Of Alabama-LSU?
Tailgating before any sporting event brings out pretty much the absolute base of human behavior. Not that I expect anything more; there’s only so much good that can come from binging on meat and liquor in a parking lot. But this might be a new low.
The following was tweeted from ESPN The Magazine’s official Twitter account (@ESPNMag) as they apparently tailgate today’s LSU-Alabama game:
Granted, you can’t really tell what is going on here, nor is it likely you could actually buy/catch a baby elephant to smoke it, but nonetheless, what a disgusting thing to even joke about. Don’t joke about smoking Dumbo, you apes! Go play beer pong and dunk your head in a bucket of piss!
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.