- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- Fantasy Hoops: Why Not Make The Bucks Your Main Squeeze This Week?
- ESPN To Combine All Non-Bullshit Entities Into New Unit Called 'Exit 31'
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Is ESPN The Magazine Eating A Baby Elephant In Anticipation Of Alabama-LSU?
Tailgating before any sporting event brings out pretty much the absolute base of human behavior. Not that I expect anything more; there’s only so much good that can come from binging on meat and liquor in a parking lot. But this might be a new low.
The following was tweeted from ESPN The Magazine’s official Twitter account (@ESPNMag) as they apparently tailgate today’s LSU-Alabama game:
Granted, you can’t really tell what is going on here, nor is it likely you could actually buy/catch a baby elephant to smoke it, but nonetheless, what a disgusting thing to even joke about. Don’t joke about smoking Dumbo, you apes! Go play beer pong and dunk your head in a bucket of piss!
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?