- 8 Players To Sell High After Your Fantasy Football Draft
- NFL Finally Delivers News: Josh Gordon's One Year Suspension Upheld
- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer Stadium In Las Vegas
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Is ESPN The Magazine Eating A Baby Elephant In Anticipation Of Alabama-LSU?
Tailgating before any sporting event brings out pretty much the absolute base of human behavior. Not that I expect anything more; there’s only so much good that can come from binging on meat and liquor in a parking lot. But this might be a new low.
The following was tweeted from ESPN The Magazine’s official Twitter account (@ESPNMag) as they apparently tailgate today’s LSU-Alabama game:
Granted, you can’t really tell what is going on here, nor is it likely you could actually buy/catch a baby elephant to smoke it, but nonetheless, what a disgusting thing to even joke about. Don’t joke about smoking Dumbo, you apes! Go play beer pong and dunk your head in a bucket of piss!
- The Evolution of NFL Logos Through the Years
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland