- This Butt-Check In Last Night's Sharks-Kings Game Was A Lot More Violent Than The Butt-Fumble
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Scott Engel's One On One: The Entrepreneur-Catcher John Buck
- Is This The Saddest Sports GIF Ever?
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
It’s Official: Erin Andrews Is Going To Fox Sports
According to Sports Illustrated’s Richard Deitsch, former ESPNer Erin Andrews has officially landed at Fox Sports to host a 30-minute prime-time college football show. Andrews will debut in that role before the Hawaii-USC game on September 1st. She will also have an undisclosed role with NFL and MLB coverage.
This should bring further notoriety to Fox’s college football programming. Last year, they began that campaign by hiring Gus Johnson, as well as securing a 12-year TV deal with the Pac 12 and a 13-year contract for 40 games per season with the Big 12.
That’s it for the factual information. Now look at these photos of her because she’s attractive.
- Top 5 NBA Draft Busts
- Kate Upton's Hottest Shots Yet
- Malcom Jenkins Won't Pull A 'Reggie Bush'
- Trish Stratus Makes Sure We are Stratusfied!