- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
It’s Official: No One Cares About Miami Hurricane Football Anymore
Michael Irvin is not walking through that door. Warren Sapp is not walking through that door. Ed Reed is not walking through that door. And apparently, neither is anyone else in the greater Miami area.
This sad sign of the times is real and unspectacular. Much thanks to Hurricanes beat writer Michael Casagrande for Tweeting the image and giving proper context for the pathetic state of Hurricane football in 2012.
[Via SB Nation]
- Kelly Kelly Supports Boyfriend Sheldon Souray At Hockey Game
- Top 5 NBA Draft Busts
- 50 Cent Will Fight Mayweather for $5 Mil
- Fan Fail: The Worst NBA Tattoo Ever