- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 DTs And The Top 6 DEs
- Geno Smith Thinks He'll Be A Top Five QB, Sources Confirm He's Delusional
- MMA Fighter/Gas Station Clerk Rains Punches On Would-Be Robbers (VIDEO)
- Will Fantasy Players Take A Stand Against Ray Rice This Year?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
It’s Official: No One Cares About Miami Hurricane Football Anymore
Michael Irvin is not walking through that door. Warren Sapp is not walking through that door. Ed Reed is not walking through that door. And apparently, neither is anyone else in the greater Miami area.
This sad sign of the times is real and unspectacular. Much thanks to Hurricanes beat writer Michael Casagrande for Tweeting the image and giving proper context for the pathetic state of Hurricane football in 2012.
[Via SB Nation]
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Civil Suit Claims 49ers' Player Made Racial Slur and Threats
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion