- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
It’s Official: No One Cares About Miami Hurricane Football Anymore
Michael Irvin is not walking through that door. Warren Sapp is not walking through that door. Ed Reed is not walking through that door. And apparently, neither is anyone else in the greater Miami area.
This sad sign of the times is real and unspectacular. Much thanks to Hurricanes beat writer Michael Casagrande for Tweeting the image and giving proper context for the pathetic state of Hurricane football in 2012.
[Via SB Nation]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts