- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
It’s Official: No One Cares About Miami Hurricane Football Anymore
Michael Irvin is not walking through that door. Warren Sapp is not walking through that door. Ed Reed is not walking through that door. And apparently, neither is anyone else in the greater Miami area.
This sad sign of the times is real and unspectacular. Much thanks to Hurricanes beat writer Michael Casagrande for Tweeting the image and giving proper context for the pathetic state of Hurricane football in 2012.
[Via SB Nation]
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'