- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
It’s Official: No One Cares About Miami Hurricane Football Anymore
Michael Irvin is not walking through that door. Warren Sapp is not walking through that door. Ed Reed is not walking through that door. And apparently, neither is anyone else in the greater Miami area.
This sad sign of the times is real and unspectacular. Much thanks to Hurricanes beat writer Michael Casagrande for Tweeting the image and giving proper context for the pathetic state of Hurricane football in 2012.
[Via SB Nation]
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ