- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The Victim Of The Jadeveon Clowney Hit Is Making Money By Autographing Pictures Of His Humiliation
You remember when Jadeveon Clowney drove his tank of a body through the Scion of a body of a Michigan running back very generously listed at 5-foot-6, 175 pounds? Well, that tiny man is done with his college career, and he has a sense of entrepreneurial humor about it. The Michigan difference, as we call it. I’m sure Terrelle Pryor would’ve sued Clowney, or something.
Smith is profiting off of autographed pictures of the legendary scene of destruction. $60 a pop, pun intended.
To recap, Smith, finished with his eligibility at Michigan, can make money signing photos of himself being destroyed by Clowney. Meanwhile, the guy who delivered the hit can’t make a penny.
The little dude with the indented organs who has no pro future gets the last laugh. Buncha commies, that NCAA.
- Filed Under:
- jadeveon clowney
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts