- Lionel Messi Meets Fan With GIGANTIC MESSI TATTOO ON HIS BACK
- Best Plays Of The Las Vegas Summer League Title Game
- Germany Celebrated World Cup Win By Whackin' It In Front Of Their Computers ... A Lot
- Chris Bosh Is Reportedly Selling His Ridiculous California Palace
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Victim Of The Jadeveon Clowney Hit Is Making Money By Autographing Pictures Of His Humiliation
You remember when Jadeveon Clowney drove his tank of a body through the Scion of a body of a Michigan running back very generously listed at 5-foot-6, 175 pounds? Well, that tiny man is done with his college career, and he has a sense of entrepreneurial humor about it. The Michigan difference, as we call it. I’m sure Terrelle Pryor would’ve sued Clowney, or something.
Smith is profiting off of autographed pictures of the legendary scene of destruction. $60 a pop, pun intended.
To recap, Smith, finished with his eligibility at Michigan, can make money signing photos of himself being destroyed by Clowney. Meanwhile, the guy who delivered the hit can’t make a penny.
The little dude with the indented organs who has no pro future gets the last laugh. Buncha commies, that NCAA.
- Filed Under:
- jadeveon clowney
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts