- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Victim Of The Jadeveon Clowney Hit Is Making Money By Autographing Pictures Of His Humiliation
You remember when Jadeveon Clowney drove his tank of a body through the Scion of a body of a Michigan running back very generously listed at 5-foot-6, 175 pounds? Well, that tiny man is done with his college career, and he has a sense of entrepreneurial humor about it. The Michigan difference, as we call it. I’m sure Terrelle Pryor would’ve sued Clowney, or something.
Smith is profiting off of autographed pictures of the legendary scene of destruction. $60 a pop, pun intended.
To recap, Smith, finished with his eligibility at Michigan, can make money signing photos of himself being destroyed by Clowney. Meanwhile, the guy who delivered the hit can’t make a penny.
The little dude with the indented organs who has no pro future gets the last laugh. Buncha commies, that NCAA.
- Filed Under:
- jadeveon clowney
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success