- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
The Victim Of The Jadeveon Clowney Hit Is Making Money By Autographing Pictures Of His Humiliation
You remember when Jadeveon Clowney drove his tank of a body through the Scion of a body of a Michigan running back very generously listed at 5-foot-6, 175 pounds? Well, that tiny man is done with his college career, and he has a sense of entrepreneurial humor about it. The Michigan difference, as we call it. I’m sure Terrelle Pryor would’ve sued Clowney, or something.
Smith is profiting off of autographed pictures of the legendary scene of destruction. $60 a pop, pun intended.
To recap, Smith, finished with his eligibility at Michigan, can make money signing photos of himself being destroyed by Clowney. Meanwhile, the guy who delivered the hit can’t make a penny.
The little dude with the indented organs who has no pro future gets the last laugh. Buncha commies, that NCAA.
- Filed Under:
- jadeveon clowney
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- Trent Richardson's Fantasy Football Production
- Marcos Maidana Vows to Test Adrien Broner