- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- Should ESPN's Heather Cox Apologize For Her Post-Game Jameis Winston Interview?
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- Bill Belichick Reveals How To Win When Your Team Is Down Two Touchdowns
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Watch Jadeveon Clowney Record The First Of What Will Undoubtedly Be Many College Sacks
South Carolina freshman defensive end Jadeveon Clowney arrived in Columbia as one of the most heralded recruits to sign anywhere in recent years. Thus far, he looks worthy of the hype – and today against Georgia, he showed Bulldogs quarterback Aaron Murray just what he can do by blowing through the Dawgs’ offensive line and taking down the 6-1, 211-pound Murray as easily as one would expect a 6-6, 250-pound force of nature to. As of this writing, the game (a key to both teams’ seasons) is a tight one, but that video above has to make Gamecocks fans excited for the next few years.
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- Holly Holm Takes Nikki Knudsen Down
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item
- Niners Lose in a Manner Most Foul