- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Watch Jadeveon Clowney Record The First Of What Will Undoubtedly Be Many College Sacks
South Carolina freshman defensive end Jadeveon Clowney arrived in Columbia as one of the most heralded recruits to sign anywhere in recent years. Thus far, he looks worthy of the hype – and today against Georgia, he showed Bulldogs quarterback Aaron Murray just what he can do by blowing through the Dawgs’ offensive line and taking down the 6-1, 211-pound Murray as easily as one would expect a 6-6, 250-pound force of nature to. As of this writing, the game (a key to both teams’ seasons) is a tight one, but that video above has to make Gamecocks fans excited for the next few years.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts