- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Watch Jadeveon Clowney Record The First Of What Will Undoubtedly Be Many College Sacks
South Carolina freshman defensive end Jadeveon Clowney arrived in Columbia as one of the most heralded recruits to sign anywhere in recent years. Thus far, he looks worthy of the hype – and today against Georgia, he showed Bulldogs quarterback Aaron Murray just what he can do by blowing through the Dawgs’ offensive line and taking down the 6-1, 211-pound Murray as easily as one would expect a 6-6, 250-pound force of nature to. As of this writing, the game (a key to both teams’ seasons) is a tight one, but that video above has to make Gamecocks fans excited for the next few years.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts