- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Watch Jadeveon Clowney Record The First Of What Will Undoubtedly Be Many College Sacks
South Carolina freshman defensive end Jadeveon Clowney arrived in Columbia as one of the most heralded recruits to sign anywhere in recent years. Thus far, he looks worthy of the hype – and today against Georgia, he showed Bulldogs quarterback Aaron Murray just what he can do by blowing through the Dawgs’ offensive line and taking down the 6-1, 211-pound Murray as easily as one would expect a 6-6, 250-pound force of nature to. As of this writing, the game (a key to both teams’ seasons) is a tight one, but that video above has to make Gamecocks fans excited for the next few years.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts