- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Jadeveon Clowney’s Monstrous Hit On Michigan Inspired This Change To His Wikipedia Page
Click to embiggen.
Can one hit really cause an entire state to shrink into itself and disappear from the Union? Well, when you start in the four-point stance, find yourself scot-free in the backfield, and are offered up a much smaller running back as a ritual blood sacrifice, the answer is: yes. Of course it can. [r/sports]
- Filed Under:
- jadeveon clowney
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts