- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Heisman-Hopeful Jameis Winston’s Cannon Arm Is Just As Cannon-Like When Launching A Baseball
If you watched college football last night, you’d know that Florida State crushed Pitt thanks to FSU QB Jameis Winston going absolutely nuts and vaulting himself to the top of the This-Means-Nothing, Post-Week-1 Heisman Rankings.
You’d also know that he has a cannon arm, and that he played baseball last season, where he did this.
Let’s hope he fares slightly better than last year’s early season runaway-but-not-actually-runaway Heisman candidate, Geno Smith. Let’s hope nobody ends up facing the same fate as Geno Smith.
- Filed Under:
- jameis winston
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier