- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Heisman-Hopeful Jameis Winston’s Cannon Arm Is Just As Cannon-Like When Launching A Baseball
If you watched college football last night, you’d know that Florida State crushed Pitt thanks to FSU QB Jameis Winston going absolutely nuts and vaulting himself to the top of the This-Means-Nothing, Post-Week-1 Heisman Rankings.
You’d also know that he has a cannon arm, and that he played baseball last season, where he did this.
Let’s hope he fares slightly better than last year’s early season runaway-but-not-actually-runaway Heisman candidate, Geno Smith. Let’s hope nobody ends up facing the same fate as Geno Smith.
- Filed Under:
- jameis winston
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship