- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Heisman-Hopeful Jameis Winston’s Cannon Arm Is Just As Cannon-Like When Launching A Baseball
If you watched college football last night, you’d know that Florida State crushed Pitt thanks to FSU QB Jameis Winston going absolutely nuts and vaulting himself to the top of the This-Means-Nothing, Post-Week-1 Heisman Rankings.
You’d also know that he has a cannon arm, and that he played baseball last season, where he did this.
Let’s hope he fares slightly better than last year’s early season runaway-but-not-actually-runaway Heisman candidate, Geno Smith. Let’s hope nobody ends up facing the same fate as Geno Smith.
- Filed Under:
- jameis winston
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story