- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Heisman-Hopeful Jameis Winston’s Cannon Arm Is Just As Cannon-Like When Launching A Baseball
If you watched college football last night, you’d know that Florida State crushed Pitt thanks to FSU QB Jameis Winston going absolutely nuts and vaulting himself to the top of the This-Means-Nothing, Post-Week-1 Heisman Rankings.
You’d also know that he has a cannon arm, and that he played baseball last season, where he did this.
Let’s hope he fares slightly better than last year’s early season runaway-but-not-actually-runaway Heisman candidate, Geno Smith. Let’s hope nobody ends up facing the same fate as Geno Smith.
- Filed Under:
- jameis winston
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts