- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Heisman-Hopeful Jameis Winston’s Cannon Arm Is Just As Cannon-Like When Launching A Baseball
If you watched college football last night, you’d know that Florida State crushed Pitt thanks to FSU QB Jameis Winston going absolutely nuts and vaulting himself to the top of the This-Means-Nothing, Post-Week-1 Heisman Rankings.
You’d also know that he has a cannon arm, and that he played baseball last season, where he did this.
Let’s hope he fares slightly better than last year’s early season runaway-but-not-actually-runaway Heisman candidate, Geno Smith. Let’s hope nobody ends up facing the same fate as Geno Smith.
- Filed Under:
- jameis winston
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.