- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Jameis Winston Took A Toilet-Selfie With A Constipation Caption
In the past few years, we’ve had a diverse set of Heisman Trophy winners. Tim Tebow and his evangelizing. Johnny Football and his
motorboating clubbing. Jameis Winston and his… pooping? I guess he got rid of it all when he pooped on the rest of the candidates all year. Zing.
The Heisman Memorial Trophy annually recognizes the outstanding college football player whose performance best exhibits the pursuit of excellence with integrity. Winners epitomize great ability combined with diligence, perseverance, and hard work.
This picture is the embodiment of the Heisman. It will soon replace the old, iconic pose on the trophy.
- Filed Under:
- jameis winston
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'