- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Jameis Winston Took A Toilet-Selfie With A Constipation Caption
In the past few years, we’ve had a diverse set of Heisman Trophy winners. Tim Tebow and his evangelizing. Johnny Football and his
motorboating clubbing. Jameis Winston and his… pooping? I guess he got rid of it all when he pooped on the rest of the candidates all year. Zing.
The Heisman Memorial Trophy annually recognizes the outstanding college football player whose performance best exhibits the pursuit of excellence with integrity. Winners epitomize great ability combined with diligence, perseverance, and hard work.
This picture is the embodiment of the Heisman. It will soon replace the old, iconic pose on the trophy.
- Filed Under:
- jameis winston
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement