- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Jerry Sandusky Has Been Implicated In A 1970s Child Prostitution Ring
The New York Daily News is reporting that 48-year-old Greg Bucceroni of Philadelphia has sent an email to Poly Prep, a high school in Brooklyn, claiming that he was a child prostitute in a ring that included several men, including the soon to be sentenced Jerry Sandusky.
Here’s more via the NYDN:
“In the email to Poly Prep, Bucceroni said he was “a child prostitute” and was associated with a pedophile ring that included Sandusky, [former Poly Prep coach Phil] Foglietta, now-deceased Philadelphia businessman Ed Savitz and former Wharton School of Business professor Lawrence Scott Ward, who is serving a lengthy prison sentence for trafficking in child porn and smuggling photos and videos of himself having sex with a teenage Brazilian boy.
‘(Between) 1977-1980 I was a child prostitute associated with a tri-state (NYC-NJ-PA) pedophile ring. (During the) summer of 1979 I was brought to the State College area by Ed Savitz for the purpose of child prostitution with Jerry Sandusky at a Second Mile fundraiser,” Bucceroni wrote in the email. “Due to time constraints, Sandusky became unavailable and I was introduced to Phil Foglietta by Ed Savitz & Jerry Sandusky. Foglietta was introduced to us as Coach Phil who coached youth football in NYC. Foglietta agreed to pay $200.00 for child sex and followed us back to a Philadelphia hotel, myself (sic)ad another child prostitute then engaged coach Phil in child sex.’
Though Bucceroni says he never enrolled in the Second Mile due to an altercation between himself and Savitz, his accusations link Sandusky to well beyond the reach of just his own State College confines.
There are many more details to the story not pertaining to Sandusky which you can check out over at the NYDN, but you might be just as tired of all of this as we are.
Photo via Getty
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.