- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Hopefully, Jim Tressel Won’t Read Any Ohio Papers Today
I don’t know if you’ve heard, but Jim Tressel resigned yesterday under somewhat controversial circumstances. The now-former Ohio State Buckeyes coach would have probably left eventually – it’s very hard, after all, to lie to your employer, and the governing body of your sport, and also keep your job. But his exit was likely expedited by a Sports Illustrated piece that detailed years of willful ignorance about violations within his program.
We’ll have a full reaction to the SI piece later. For now, here’s what Jim Tressel, born in Mentor, raised in Berea, hero to Youngstown, and god to Columbus, woke up to this morning.
[Front pages courtesy of Newseum]
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends