- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Hopefully, Jim Tressel Won’t Read Any Ohio Papers Today
I don’t know if you’ve heard, but Jim Tressel resigned yesterday under somewhat controversial circumstances. The now-former Ohio State Buckeyes coach would have probably left eventually – it’s very hard, after all, to lie to your employer, and the governing body of your sport, and also keep your job. But his exit was likely expedited by a Sports Illustrated piece that detailed years of willful ignorance about violations within his program.
We’ll have a full reaction to the SI piece later. For now, here’s what Jim Tressel, born in Mentor, raised in Berea, hero to Youngstown, and god to Columbus, woke up to this morning.
[Front pages courtesy of Newseum]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts