- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Hopefully, Jim Tressel Won’t Read Any Ohio Papers Today
I don’t know if you’ve heard, but Jim Tressel resigned yesterday under somewhat controversial circumstances. The now-former Ohio State Buckeyes coach would have probably left eventually – it’s very hard, after all, to lie to your employer, and the governing body of your sport, and also keep your job. But his exit was likely expedited by a Sports Illustrated piece that detailed years of willful ignorance about violations within his program.
We’ll have a full reaction to the SI piece later. For now, here’s what Jim Tressel, born in Mentor, raised in Berea, hero to Youngstown, and god to Columbus, woke up to this morning.
[Front pages courtesy of Newseum]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts