- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Hopefully, Jim Tressel Won’t Read Any Ohio Papers Today
I don’t know if you’ve heard, but Jim Tressel resigned yesterday under somewhat controversial circumstances. The now-former Ohio State Buckeyes coach would have probably left eventually – it’s very hard, after all, to lie to your employer, and the governing body of your sport, and also keep your job. But his exit was likely expedited by a Sports Illustrated piece that detailed years of willful ignorance about violations within his program.
We’ll have a full reaction to the SI piece later. For now, here’s what Jim Tressel, born in Mentor, raised in Berea, hero to Youngstown, and god to Columbus, woke up to this morning.
[Front pages courtesy of Newseum]
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job