- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Racist Guy In Johnny Football Shirt Causes Airport Fight, Shames Texas A&M Fans Everywhere (NSFW Language)
Well, you couldn’t expect things to keep going too perfectly for Texas A&M, could you? They just knocked off the No. 1 team in America, moved into the Top 10 themselves, and have a Heisman frontrunner/national sensation at quarterback. That’s just asking for the universe to even things out a bit, so now we have the video below – one that will make any Texas A&M fan who doesn’t happen to be a drunken racist lunatic the slightest bit ashamed to (apparently) root for the same team as this guy. Warning: the video below contains an N-bomb.
Wow. What a crazy asshole, and it’s hard not to watch and wish he’d taken a much worse beating. Also, the people talking at the end are right: how did it take that long for things to get broken up? At least they did eventually – and at least someone recorded the whole thing so Johnny Football Shirt Guy gets the public shaming he deserves. Oh, and according to the uploader, here’s what provoked the conflict:
This all started over a bag of trail mix that the dude dumped on the counter and then refused to clean it up.
Sounds about right.
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?