- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Today In Misguided Sports Haircuts That Ensure Minimal Female Contact: The Johnny Football
I get what you’re going for, guy. You want the world to know that you support Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel, and his quest for the Heisman trophy. But really, all you’re communicating to everyone around you is: “I would not like to talk to anyone of the opposite sex for awhile. Just gonna take a break from all that.”
Don’t get me wrong, as far as athlete tributes go, this isn’t a bad one. Just sift through the wreckage in our “tattoos” tag for confirmation. (Some real sad stuff there.) Still, this doesn’t distract from the most basic truth about all of this, which is that you’ve got a face shaved into your head.
Here’s video. God bless ya, Johnny Football Haircut Guy.
- Filed Under:
- Johnny Football
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement