- Falcons Fans Bro Out, Nearly Ruin Emotional Moment Between Deion Sanders And Devin Hester
- Andy Murray Plays Both Sides Of The Net On Scotland Question
- Peyton Manning Says That Colorado's New Weed Laws Have Been Good For His Pizza Business
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Today In Misguided Sports Haircuts That Ensure Minimal Female Contact: The Johnny Football
I get what you’re going for, guy. You want the world to know that you support Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel, and his quest for the Heisman trophy. But really, all you’re communicating to everyone around you is: “I would not like to talk to anyone of the opposite sex for awhile. Just gonna take a break from all that.”
Don’t get me wrong, as far as athlete tributes go, this isn’t a bad one. Just sift through the wreckage in our “tattoos” tag for confirmation. (Some real sad stuff there.) Still, this doesn’t distract from the most basic truth about all of this, which is that you’ve got a face shaved into your head.
Here’s video. God bless ya, Johnny Football Haircut Guy.
- Filed Under:
- Johnny Football
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever