- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Today In Misguided Sports Haircuts That Ensure Minimal Female Contact: The Johnny Football
I get what you’re going for, guy. You want the world to know that you support Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel, and his quest for the Heisman trophy. But really, all you’re communicating to everyone around you is: “I would not like to talk to anyone of the opposite sex for awhile. Just gonna take a break from all that.”
Don’t get me wrong, as far as athlete tributes go, this isn’t a bad one. Just sift through the wreckage in our “tattoos” tag for confirmation. (Some real sad stuff there.) Still, this doesn’t distract from the most basic truth about all of this, which is that you’ve got a face shaved into your head.
Here’s video. God bless ya, Johnny Football Haircut Guy.
- Filed Under:
- Johnny Football
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'