- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- THEY DON'T GET PAID: A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Today In Misguided Sports Haircuts That Ensure Minimal Female Contact: The Johnny Football
I get what you’re going for, guy. You want the world to know that you support Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel, and his quest for the Heisman trophy. But really, all you’re communicating to everyone around you is: “I would not like to talk to anyone of the opposite sex for awhile. Just gonna take a break from all that.”
Don’t get me wrong, as far as athlete tributes go, this isn’t a bad one. Just sift through the wreckage in our “tattoos” tag for confirmation. (Some real sad stuff there.) Still, this doesn’t distract from the most basic truth about all of this, which is that you’ve got a face shaved into your head.
Here’s video. God bless ya, Johnny Football Haircut Guy.
- Filed Under:
- Johnny Football
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Carmelo Checks Out Woman Sitting Courtside
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed