- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Today In Misguided Sports Haircuts That Ensure Minimal Female Contact: The Johnny Football
I get what you’re going for, guy. You want the world to know that you support Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel, and his quest for the Heisman trophy. But really, all you’re communicating to everyone around you is: “I would not like to talk to anyone of the opposite sex for awhile. Just gonna take a break from all that.”
Don’t get me wrong, as far as athlete tributes go, this isn’t a bad one. Just sift through the wreckage in our “tattoos” tag for confirmation. (Some real sad stuff there.) Still, this doesn’t distract from the most basic truth about all of this, which is that you’ve got a face shaved into your head.
Here’s video. God bless ya, Johnny Football Haircut Guy.
- Filed Under:
- Johnny Football
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'