- Keith Olbermann Went Nuts Over The Ray Rice Suspension
- James Harden Says Truthful Thing, Everyone Gets Mad
- 6 Most Hated Owners That Were Once Beloved
- Tour de France Riders Gloriously Mooned During Stage 17
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Johnny Football Just Swagged All Over The Second Half Vs. Rice
In one series, Johnny Manziel managed to pantomime several aspects of his most recent newsworthy indiscretion. Pretty slick, kid. Next time he should pretend to get kicked out of a frat party, or take half naked photos with a couple dimes.
Here’s how it all went down.
First, he rushes for about 10 yards, gets hit pretty good, and taunts the guy who took him down with a “you can’t get an autograph” writing motion. Then he scores his first TD of the season, and promptly rubs his fore finger and thumb together and looks to the heavens — the international symbol for “I’m rich, bitch.”
Yes, Johnny. You are. It’s your world and we’re just living in it.
Not surprisingly, he was given an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty, to go with an unneeded ego boost from the crowd, who ABSOLUTELY LOVED his antics. Can’t really blame them. The 15-yard flag prompted A&M coach, Kevin Sumlin, to pull J-Man from the game (he later confirmed this reasoning for the move.) He finished the day having thrown eight passes, six completions, and three touchdowns, for a total of 94-yards.
[Photo via Getty]
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier