- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Johnny Football Just Swagged All Over The Second Half Vs. Rice
In one series, Johnny Manziel managed to pantomime several aspects of his most recent newsworthy indiscretion. Pretty slick, kid. Next time he should pretend to get kicked out of a frat party, or take half naked photos with a couple dimes.
Here’s how it all went down.
First, he rushes for about 10 yards, gets hit pretty good, and taunts the guy who took him down with a “you can’t get an autograph” writing motion. Then he scores his first TD of the season, and promptly rubs his fore finger and thumb together and looks to the heavens — the international symbol for “I’m rich, bitch.”
Yes, Johnny. You are. It’s your world and we’re just living in it.
Not surprisingly, he was given an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty, to go with an unneeded ego boost from the crowd, who ABSOLUTELY LOVED his antics. Can’t really blame them. The 15-yard flag prompted A&M coach, Kevin Sumlin, to pull J-Man from the game (he later confirmed this reasoning for the move.) He finished the day having thrown eight passes, six completions, and three touchdowns, for a total of 94-yards.
[Photo via Getty]
- What Should Vikings Do in Free Agency?
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications
- Sloane Stephens Denies Celebrating When Serena Williams Lost at Australian Open
- Bob Ley Fires Back at LeBron After 'Don't Watch ESPN' Remark