- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Johnny Manziel Destroys Vanderbilt, Then Photobombs His Coach During Post-Game Interview
The future Houston Texans quarterback had an expectedly superb showing against Vanderbilt, throwing four touchdowns on 25-35 passing in a 56-24 victory. Then, also as we’ve come to expect from Manziel, he went all YOLO and showed up his coach with the classic “tongue out” photobombed. I’m sure Kevin Sumlin loves this kind of stuff…
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'