- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Johnny Manziel Destroys Vanderbilt, Then Photobombs His Coach During Post-Game Interview
The future Houston Texans quarterback had an expectedly superb showing against Vanderbilt, throwing four touchdowns on 25-35 passing in a 56-24 victory. Then, also as we’ve come to expect from Manziel, he went all YOLO and showed up his coach with the classic “tongue out” photobombed. I’m sure Kevin Sumlin loves this kind of stuff…
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts