- Lionel Messi Meets Fan With GIGANTIC MESSI TATTOO ON HIS BACK
- Best Plays Of The Las Vegas Summer League Title Game
- Germany Celebrated World Cup Win By Whackin' It In Front Of Their Computers ... A Lot
- Chris Bosh Is Reportedly Selling His Ridiculous California Palace
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Father Football: Johnny Football ‘Ate Skittles, Drank Beer And Won The Heisman’
We have more Johnny Manziel “news” involving alcohol. Johnny Football’s father said something hilarious, and we must present it to you. ESPN’s otherworldly writer Wright Thompson is profiling Manziel, and this quote appears in the soon-to-be-released, clearly must-read piece.
The whole interview is more than worth your time, but fast-forward to 5:50 for the quote, if you’re impatient.
He ate Skittles, drank beer and won the Heisman.
Mr. Football joins the ranks of Michael Beasley, Lamar Odom and Marshawn Lynch as athletes who swear by Skittles, and now we’re wondering what’s inside those magical candies, and if it might be sketchier than HGH.
UPDATE: The story is out. Read the story.
- Filed Under:
- Johnny Football
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts