- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Father Football: Johnny Football ‘Ate Skittles, Drank Beer And Won The Heisman’
We have more Johnny Manziel “news” involving alcohol. Johnny Football’s father said something hilarious, and we must present it to you. ESPN’s otherworldly writer Wright Thompson is profiling Manziel, and this quote appears in the soon-to-be-released, clearly must-read piece.
The whole interview is more than worth your time, but fast-forward to 5:50 for the quote, if you’re impatient.
He ate Skittles, drank beer and won the Heisman.
Mr. Football joins the ranks of Michael Beasley, Lamar Odom and Marshawn Lynch as athletes who swear by Skittles, and now we’re wondering what’s inside those magical candies, and if it might be sketchier than HGH.
UPDATE: The story is out. Read the story.
- Filed Under:
- Johnny Football
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao