- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Father Football: Johnny Football ‘Ate Skittles, Drank Beer And Won The Heisman’
We have more Johnny Manziel “news” involving alcohol. Johnny Football’s father said something hilarious, and we must present it to you. ESPN’s otherworldly writer Wright Thompson is profiling Manziel, and this quote appears in the soon-to-be-released, clearly must-read piece.
The whole interview is more than worth your time, but fast-forward to 5:50 for the quote, if you’re impatient.
He ate Skittles, drank beer and won the Heisman.
Mr. Football joins the ranks of Michael Beasley, Lamar Odom and Marshawn Lynch as athletes who swear by Skittles, and now we’re wondering what’s inside those magical candies, and if it might be sketchier than HGH.
UPDATE: The story is out. Read the story.
- Filed Under:
- Johnny Football
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success