- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Father Football: Johnny Football ‘Ate Skittles, Drank Beer And Won The Heisman’
We have more Johnny Manziel “news” involving alcohol. Johnny Football’s father said something hilarious, and we must present it to you. ESPN’s otherworldly writer Wright Thompson is profiling Manziel, and this quote appears in the soon-to-be-released, clearly must-read piece.
The whole interview is more than worth your time, but fast-forward to 5:50 for the quote, if you’re impatient.
He ate Skittles, drank beer and won the Heisman.
Mr. Football joins the ranks of Michael Beasley, Lamar Odom and Marshawn Lynch as athletes who swear by Skittles, and now we’re wondering what’s inside those magical candies, and if it might be sketchier than HGH.
UPDATE: The story is out. Read the story.
- Filed Under:
- Johnny Football
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story