- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- Fantasy Hoops: Why Not Make The Bucks Your Main Squeeze This Week?
- ESPN To Combine All Non-Bullshit Entities Into New Unit Called 'Exit 31'
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Johnny Manziel Is In A Country Music Video About Babes And Trucks
As far as American-ass stuff goes, a guy nicknamed “Johnny Football” appearing in a country music video about trucks and women is up there. Slightly above The Baconator, neck and neck with Sharks with machine guns dressed like Elvis. The question is, is it more American than this shirt?
Oh, and the other non-musician in the video is former Texas A&M receiver Ryan Swope, who can be paid for such on camera work. Manziel, not so much. “[If I violated NCAA rules]I would be excommunicated from the Aggie community, for sure,” country artist Granger Smith said. They really call guys who sing about the bench seat of a Chevy Silverado “artists”? Ya know what, forget the tee shirt. THAT’S the most American thing ever.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?