- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Johnny Manziel Is In A Country Music Video About Babes And Trucks
As far as American-ass stuff goes, a guy nicknamed “Johnny Football” appearing in a country music video about trucks and women is up there. Slightly above The Baconator, neck and neck with Sharks with machine guns dressed like Elvis. The question is, is it more American than this shirt?
Oh, and the other non-musician in the video is former Texas A&M receiver Ryan Swope, who can be paid for such on camera work. Manziel, not so much. “[If I violated NCAA rules]I would be excommunicated from the Aggie community, for sure,” country artist Granger Smith said. They really call guys who sing about the bench seat of a Chevy Silverado “artists”? Ya know what, forget the tee shirt. THAT’S the most American thing ever.
- Extreme Cliff Diving For The Insane
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- Fighting Hotties Land on Maxim's Hot 100 List
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ