- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Johnny Manziel Is In A Country Music Video About Babes And Trucks
As far as American-ass stuff goes, a guy nicknamed “Johnny Football” appearing in a country music video about trucks and women is up there. Slightly above The Baconator, neck and neck with Sharks with machine guns dressed like Elvis. The question is, is it more American than this shirt?
Oh, and the other non-musician in the video is former Texas A&M receiver Ryan Swope, who can be paid for such on camera work. Manziel, not so much. “[If I violated NCAA rules]I would be excommunicated from the Aggie community, for sure,” country artist Granger Smith said. They really call guys who sing about the bench seat of a Chevy Silverado “artists”? Ya know what, forget the tee shirt. THAT’S the most American thing ever.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story