- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Johnny Manziel Is In A Country Music Video About Babes And Trucks
As far as American-ass stuff goes, a guy nicknamed “Johnny Football” appearing in a country music video about trucks and women is up there. Slightly above The Baconator, neck and neck with Sharks with machine guns dressed like Elvis. The question is, is it more American than this shirt?
Oh, and the other non-musician in the video is former Texas A&M receiver Ryan Swope, who can be paid for such on camera work. Manziel, not so much. “[If I violated NCAA rules]I would be excommunicated from the Aggie community, for sure,” country artist Granger Smith said. They really call guys who sing about the bench seat of a Chevy Silverado “artists”? Ya know what, forget the tee shirt. THAT’S the most American thing ever.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen