- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Does Johnny Manziel Have The Texas Longhorns Logo Tattooed On His Abs? (PHOTO)
You might notice something strange about this photo of Johnny Manziel in Cabo, which Busted Coverage first got their hands on: yes, that is what appears to be a tattoo of the Texas Longhorns logo on his abs.
Blasephemy! Or, wait: is this the work of a clever and devious Photoshop troll? It’s hard to say based on the photo alone, so let’s examine the circumstantial evidence before passing uncertain judgment:
Evidence for the prosecution:
-he grew up a Texas Longhorns fan.
-he was recuited, though lightly, by the Texas Longhorns.
-he’s been known to do dumb things while drunk.
Evidence for the defense:
-Texas wanted him to play defensive back
-someone’s probably seen Manziel without his shirt in the locker room before, and this has never come up before.
-he’s retreated from society at Texas A&M, so why would he induce some more controversy by taking a photo with his tattoo showing?
Verdict: Probably fake.
- What Will The Bears Do Without Cutler?
- Robert Duran: Pacquiao Still Dangerous
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item