- Broncos Fans Start Petition To Get Phil Simms Off Their TV Broadcasts
- Cardinals' Jonathan Dwyer Arrested For Domestic Violence (With Updates)
- WEEK 3: Grading The 4 Worst ESPN Fantasy Football Projections
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Does Johnny Manziel Have The Texas Longhorns Logo Tattooed On His Abs? (PHOTO)
You might notice something strange about this photo of Johnny Manziel in Cabo, which Busted Coverage first got their hands on: yes, that is what appears to be a tattoo of the Texas Longhorns logo on his abs.
Blasephemy! Or, wait: is this the work of a clever and devious Photoshop troll? It’s hard to say based on the photo alone, so let’s examine the circumstantial evidence before passing uncertain judgment:
Evidence for the prosecution:
-he grew up a Texas Longhorns fan.
-he was recuited, though lightly, by the Texas Longhorns.
-he’s been known to do dumb things while drunk.
Evidence for the defense:
-Texas wanted him to play defensive back
-someone’s probably seen Manziel without his shirt in the locker room before, and this has never come up before.
-he’s retreated from society at Texas A&M, so why would he induce some more controversy by taking a photo with his tattoo showing?
Verdict: Probably fake.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'