- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Johnny Manziel’s First Half Against Alabama Includes Scrambling, Play Making, And Trucking Security Guards
In less than 15 minutes of football, Manziel managed to rack up 238-yards on 16/21 passing, with a quick touchdown to start off the game. Then he ran into a security guard because he scrambles a lot and stops thinking the second he steps off of a football field. Let’s see if that becomes news tomorrow (or if the guy at least gets an autograph out of it).
Then there was this third down scramble prayer, that basically functioned like both a hailmary and a punt at the same time — which is pretty crafty when you think about it (also risky, but it’s Johnny Manziel, come on). Even though Alabama is clearly the more balanced team on both sides of the ball, Manziel is looking like his usual composed, accurate, elusive self. Hope he’s excited to be a Raider next year!
If you want to watch the game, it’s streaming here at CBS.com.
Photo via Fansided
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead