- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Johnny Manziel’s First Half Against Alabama Includes Scrambling, Play Making, And Trucking Security Guards
In less than 15 minutes of football, Manziel managed to rack up 238-yards on 16/21 passing, with a quick touchdown to start off the game. Then he ran into a security guard because he scrambles a lot and stops thinking the second he steps off of a football field. Let’s see if that becomes news tomorrow (or if the guy at least gets an autograph out of it).
Then there was this third down scramble prayer, that basically functioned like both a hailmary and a punt at the same time — which is pretty crafty when you think about it (also risky, but it’s Johnny Manziel, come on). Even though Alabama is clearly the more balanced team on both sides of the ball, Manziel is looking like his usual composed, accurate, elusive self. Hope he’s excited to be a Raider next year!
If you want to watch the game, it’s streaming here at CBS.com.
Photo via Fansided
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.