- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
BREAKING: Notable Quarterback Has Attractive Girlfriend
Johnny Manziel, Texas A&M’s sparky sparkplug of a quarterback, won the Heisman Trophy on Saturday night thanks to his ridiculous create-a-player stat line (3,419 yards passing, 1,181 yards rushing, and 43 total touchdowns) and a signature win against a team that very well could win the national championship (see the highlights here).
Up until a few weeks ago, Johnny Football had been muzzled by A&M’s program; head coach Kevin Sumlin has a very smart rule about true freshmen not being allowed to speak to the media. But as Manziel’s chance at a Heisman actually became tangible, the ban was lifted, and America finally got a chance to hear the (surprisingly lucid) YouTube sensation it had only just fallen in love with. Mr. Football’s got a lot going for him.
Alas, America, Johnny Football is taken. This is Sarah Savage, Manziel’s steady girlfriend, posing with his new hardware. According to The Big Lead, she’s a model, and Busted Coverage has more Instagrammy photos.
We’re just happy if Johnny’s happy.
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'