- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
BREAKING: Notable Quarterback Has Attractive Girlfriend
Johnny Manziel, Texas A&M’s sparky sparkplug of a quarterback, won the Heisman Trophy on Saturday night thanks to his ridiculous create-a-player stat line (3,419 yards passing, 1,181 yards rushing, and 43 total touchdowns) and a signature win against a team that very well could win the national championship (see the highlights here).
Up until a few weeks ago, Johnny Football had been muzzled by A&M’s program; head coach Kevin Sumlin has a very smart rule about true freshmen not being allowed to speak to the media. But as Manziel’s chance at a Heisman actually became tangible, the ban was lifted, and America finally got a chance to hear the (surprisingly lucid) YouTube sensation it had only just fallen in love with. Mr. Football’s got a lot going for him.
Alas, America, Johnny Football is taken. This is Sarah Savage, Manziel’s steady girlfriend, posing with his new hardware. According to The Big Lead, she’s a model, and Busted Coverage has more Instagrammy photos.
We’re just happy if Johnny’s happy.
- Rios Vows To End Pacquiao's Career
- Top 5 Reasons the New York Giants Suck
- Fantasy Football Rankings: WR - Week 14
- Trish Stratus Makes Sure We are Stratusfied!