- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Remember When Johnny Football Briefly Returned To Twitter To Cite Drake Lyrics And Get Photographed With Girls (SLIDESHOW)
Note: Johnny Football returned to Twitter months ago. But he returned to football days ago. So this is relevant. Everything Johnny Manziel does is relevant, because he drinks, and people that drink are bad. People that drink should be discussed on Labor Day.
When Johnny Football quit Twitter, the world wept. But we knew, at the very least, he’d drunk-tweet something in the near future. A man that plays such fun football and embraces his fun nickname and work hard, party hard lifestyle cannot be held silent for long. We knew this, and we were right. @JManziel2 went out Tuesday night, because football players do this (much to the chagrin of bitter old people), and somewhere at Texas A&M, he tweeted this.
Stupid tweet? Absolutely. Drunk tweet? I’d wager yes, but I don’t know nor do I care. What is more concerning isn’t his return to tweeting (he later deleted the tweet for whatever reason, by the way), it’s that he was photographed! Everybody, look at a football player/college student having fun! Driveling columnists, launch your tiny Word Rockets.
Busted Coverage has the details.
Leave it to Johnny Manziel to make waves on a random Tuesday night. Manziel went out for a night on the town and stopped by College Station hot-spot Chimy’s for T-Shirt Tuesday. Margaritas, too?
Manziel is getting smarter and wasn’t photographed (to our knowledge) with any booze in hand…
Manziel can delete his Twitter to “avoid distractions.” Shit, he can delete his Instagram account, too. The one thing he can’t seem to do is turn away white girls. Every time this guy goes out, white girls come flocking and he flat out won’t turn down a photo op.
Johnny “White Girl” Football, the Tim Tebow of normal college living.
- Filed Under:
- Johnny Manziel
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- This Sexy Soccer Star Shows It Off In SI Swimsuit Issue
- Manny Pacquiao's Workout Secrets Caught on Film
- Best I've Faced: Antonio Tarver Gets Real