- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Remember When Johnny Football Briefly Returned To Twitter To Cite Drake Lyrics And Get Photographed With Girls (SLIDESHOW)
Note: Johnny Football returned to Twitter months ago. But he returned to football days ago. So this is relevant. Everything Johnny Manziel does is relevant, because he drinks, and people that drink are bad. People that drink should be discussed on Labor Day.
When Johnny Football quit Twitter, the world wept. But we knew, at the very least, he’d drunk-tweet something in the near future. A man that plays such fun football and embraces his fun nickname and work hard, party hard lifestyle cannot be held silent for long. We knew this, and we were right. @JManziel2 went out Tuesday night, because football players do this (much to the chagrin of bitter old people), and somewhere at Texas A&M, he tweeted this.
Stupid tweet? Absolutely. Drunk tweet? I’d wager yes, but I don’t know nor do I care. What is more concerning isn’t his return to tweeting (he later deleted the tweet for whatever reason, by the way), it’s that he was photographed! Everybody, look at a football player/college student having fun! Driveling columnists, launch your tiny Word Rockets.
Busted Coverage has the details.
Leave it to Johnny Manziel to make waves on a random Tuesday night. Manziel went out for a night on the town and stopped by College Station hot-spot Chimy’s for T-Shirt Tuesday. Margaritas, too?
Manziel is getting smarter and wasn’t photographed (to our knowledge) with any booze in hand…
Manziel can delete his Twitter to “avoid distractions.” Shit, he can delete his Instagram account, too. The one thing he can’t seem to do is turn away white girls. Every time this guy goes out, white girls come flocking and he flat out won’t turn down a photo op.
Johnny “White Girl” Football, the Tim Tebow of normal college living.
- Filed Under:
- Johnny Manziel
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts