- This Is The Week That Was: It's Sportscrap For Sunday, Sept. 14
- RGIII Is Injured Again ... DeSean Jackson Also Hurt (With Updates)
- Dan Snyder: NFL 'Fortunate' To Have Roger Goodell As Commissioner
- NBA 2K15 News: Put Any Player From Any Era On Any Team For Any Reason
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Jordan Jefferson Lost Last Night, But Not Before Grossing Out The Attendees Of This BCS Title Game Party
LSU quarterback Jordan Jefferson had a rough go of it during his team’s 21-0 national championship loss to Alabama. The Tigers’ QB went 11-for-17 for a paltry 3.1 yards an attempt, and his mobility — the key reason coach Les Miles made him the starter for the final four games of the season — was nonexistent: Jefferson had just 15 yards rushing against a dominant Crimson Tide defense.
But while Jefferson had no memorable plays on the field last night, he did have one memorable play off of it. And by “memorable,” we mean he “rubbed spit all over his face.”
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee