- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- The 'Eli Manning Dislikes' Twitter Meme Is A Glorious Thing
- The Yankees Genius Strategy For Success: Get As Old As Possible
- Video Evidence Charles Barkley Is The Best American In America
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Jordan Jefferson Lost Last Night, But Not Before Grossing Out The Attendees Of This BCS Title Game Party
LSU quarterback Jordan Jefferson had a rough go of it during his team’s 21-0 national championship loss to Alabama. The Tigers’ QB went 11-for-17 for a paltry 3.1 yards an attempt, and his mobility — the key reason coach Les Miles made him the starter for the final four games of the season — was nonexistent: Jefferson had just 15 yards rushing against a dominant Crimson Tide defense.
But while Jefferson had no memorable plays on the field last night, he did have one memorable play off of it. And by “memorable,” we mean he “rubbed spit all over his face.”
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item
- What Will The Bears Do Without Cutler?
- Mikey Garcia Could Face Burgos in First Defense?