- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Jordan Jefferson Lost Last Night, But Not Before Grossing Out The Attendees Of This BCS Title Game Party
LSU quarterback Jordan Jefferson had a rough go of it during his team’s 21-0 national championship loss to Alabama. The Tigers’ QB went 11-for-17 for a paltry 3.1 yards an attempt, and his mobility — the key reason coach Les Miles made him the starter for the final four games of the season — was nonexistent: Jefferson had just 15 yards rushing against a dominant Crimson Tide defense.
But while Jefferson had no memorable plays on the field last night, he did have one memorable play off of it. And by “memorable,” we mean he “rubbed spit all over his face.”
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Ronda Rousey's Acting Debut
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead