- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Jordan Jefferson Lost Last Night, But Not Before Grossing Out The Attendees Of This BCS Title Game Party
LSU quarterback Jordan Jefferson had a rough go of it during his team’s 21-0 national championship loss to Alabama. The Tigers’ QB went 11-for-17 for a paltry 3.1 yards an attempt, and his mobility — the key reason coach Les Miles made him the starter for the final four games of the season — was nonexistent: Jefferson had just 15 yards rushing against a dominant Crimson Tide defense.
But while Jefferson had no memorable plays on the field last night, he did have one memorable play off of it. And by “memorable,” we mean he “rubbed spit all over his face.”
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?