- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Jordan Jefferson Lost Last Night, But Not Before Grossing Out The Attendees Of This BCS Title Game Party
LSU quarterback Jordan Jefferson had a rough go of it during his team’s 21-0 national championship loss to Alabama. The Tigers’ QB went 11-for-17 for a paltry 3.1 yards an attempt, and his mobility — the key reason coach Les Miles made him the starter for the final four games of the season — was nonexistent: Jefferson had just 15 yards rushing against a dominant Crimson Tide defense.
But while Jefferson had no memorable plays on the field last night, he did have one memorable play off of it. And by “memorable,” we mean he “rubbed spit all over his face.”
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts