- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver’s Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season’s Best
Yesterday, we said WVU’s Kevin White had the early catch-of-the-year with his touchdown grab against Alabama. But that was before we saw Nebraska wide receiver Jordan Westerkamp go behind-the-back for an insane sideline grab against Florida Atlantic.
It wasn’t worth seven points, but it’s blowing up the Internet — and in a game that ended 55-7 Nebraska, that’s probably more important. One weekend into the year, and we’re already having a hard time imagining how this will be topped.
Via SB Nation:
Photo via Getty
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts