- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver’s Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season’s Best
Yesterday, we said WVU’s Kevin White had the early catch-of-the-year with his touchdown grab against Alabama. But that was before we saw Nebraska wide receiver Jordan Westerkamp go behind-the-back for an insane sideline grab against Florida Atlantic.
It wasn’t worth seven points, but it’s blowing up the Internet — and in a game that ended 55-7 Nebraska, that’s probably more important. One weekend into the year, and we’re already having a hard time imagining how this will be topped.
Via SB Nation:
Photo via Getty
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts