- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver’s Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season’s Best
Yesterday, we said WVU’s Kevin White had the early catch-of-the-year with his touchdown grab against Alabama. But that was before we saw Nebraska wide receiver Jordan Westerkamp go behind-the-back for an insane sideline grab against Florida Atlantic.
It wasn’t worth seven points, but it’s blowing up the Internet — and in a game that ended 55-7 Nebraska, that’s probably more important. One weekend into the year, and we’re already having a hard time imagining how this will be topped.
Via SB Nation:
Photo via Getty
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts