- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Andrew Wiggins And Kansas Did A Pretty Funny ‘Old School’ Parody
Andrew Wiggins hasn’t yet played a game at Kansas, but he’s the next “next LeBron James,” as many media members will have you know. And recently, he and his teammates did a parody of “Old School,” that is only about 5% as funny as the original movie, which means it’s pretty funny.
That’s Max Falkenstein as “Blue.” He’s the star. Sorry, Andrew.
- Filed Under:
- kansas basketball
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts