- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Andrew Wiggins And Kansas Did A Pretty Funny ‘Old School’ Parody
Andrew Wiggins hasn’t yet played a game at Kansas, but he’s the next “next LeBron James,” as many media members will have you know. And recently, he and his teammates did a parody of “Old School,” that is only about 5% as funny as the original movie, which means it’s pretty funny.
That’s Max Falkenstein as “Blue.” He’s the star. Sorry, Andrew.
- Filed Under:
- kansas basketball
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends