- SportsGrid's Week 16 NFL Pick$: Last Week Was Painful
- SportsGrid Athletic Apparel Presents: The Miami Heat Nickname Jerseys
- The SportsGrid 'Off The Grid' Podcast: Christmas Spectacular
- You've Got To Watch This Post-Game Rant For The Ages By SIU Coach Barry Hinson
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Andrew Wiggins And Kansas Did A Pretty Funny ‘Old School’ Parody
Andrew Wiggins hasn’t yet played a game at Kansas, but he’s the next “next LeBron James,” as many media members will have you know. And recently, he and his teammates did a parody of “Old School,” that is only about 5% as funny as the original movie, which means it’s pretty funny.
That’s Max Falkenstein as “Blue.” He’s the star. Sorry, Andrew.
- Filed Under:
- kansas basketball
- Guess Which NBA Legend Is Expecting Identical Twins?
- NFC Playoffs: A Just Slightly Premature Playoff Picture
- Leo Santa Cruz Outpoints Cesar Seda to Retain Title
- LeBron James: The NBA's Next Rapper