- People Still Love Buying The Jersey Of The Browns' Backup Quarterback, For Some Reason
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- While Derek Jeter Gets #RE2PECT, Alex Rodriguez Gets A Whole Lot Of #F13K Yous
- Dutch Cyclist Claims He Switched Off Of Both Doomed Malaysian Airlines Flights
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Andrew Wiggins And Kansas Did A Pretty Funny ‘Old School’ Parody
Andrew Wiggins hasn’t yet played a game at Kansas, but he’s the next “next LeBron James,” as many media members will have you know. And recently, he and his teammates did a parody of “Old School,” that is only about 5% as funny as the original movie, which means it’s pretty funny.
That’s Max Falkenstein as “Blue.” He’s the star. Sorry, Andrew.
- Filed Under:
- kansas basketball
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts