- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Andrew Wiggins And Kansas Did A Pretty Funny ‘Old School’ Parody
Andrew Wiggins hasn’t yet played a game at Kansas, but he’s the next “next LeBron James,” as many media members will have you know. And recently, he and his teammates did a parody of “Old School,” that is only about 5% as funny as the original movie, which means it’s pretty funny.
That’s Max Falkenstein as “Blue.” He’s the star. Sorry, Andrew.
- Filed Under:
- kansas basketball
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs