- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Kansas Football’s New Helmets Are Beautiful (But Charlie Weis Is Still Not)
Charlie Weis, self-proclaimed Sultan of Football, had an impressive first season as the Kansas football coach, notching a remarkable 1-11 (0-9) record. He really earned that almost-5-million-dollars he was paid. (That was sarcasm, though the $2.1 million Notre Dame paid him to not be their coach so that they could make the BCS title game was indeed money well spent.)
Sorry, I was distracted by Charlie’s dickishness. There is a story here.
His team got new helmets and jerseys! They’re really cool, as you can see via Weis’s Vine. He is not really cool.
The baby blue matte could (almost, not really) make Charlie Weis look good.
- Filed Under:
- kansas football
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- What Will The Bears Do Without Cutler?
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports