- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Kansas Football’s New Helmets Are Beautiful (But Charlie Weis Is Still Not)
Charlie Weis, self-proclaimed Sultan of Football, had an impressive first season as the Kansas football coach, notching a remarkable 1-11 (0-9) record. He really earned that almost-5-million-dollars he was paid. (That was sarcasm, though the $2.1 million Notre Dame paid him to not be their coach so that they could make the BCS title game was indeed money well spent.)
Sorry, I was distracted by Charlie’s dickishness. There is a story here.
His team got new helmets and jerseys! They’re really cool, as you can see via Weis’s Vine. He is not really cool.
The baby blue matte could (almost, not really) make Charlie Weis look good.
- Filed Under:
- kansas football
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?