- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Kansas Football’s New Helmets Are Beautiful (But Charlie Weis Is Still Not)
Charlie Weis, self-proclaimed Sultan of Football, had an impressive first season as the Kansas football coach, notching a remarkable 1-11 (0-9) record. He really earned that almost-5-million-dollars he was paid. (That was sarcasm, though the $2.1 million Notre Dame paid him to not be their coach so that they could make the BCS title game was indeed money well spent.)
Sorry, I was distracted by Charlie’s dickishness. There is a story here.
His team got new helmets and jerseys! They’re really cool, as you can see via Weis’s Vine. He is not really cool.
The baby blue matte could (almost, not really) make Charlie Weis look good.
- Filed Under:
- kansas football
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead