- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Ugly NHL-Themed Xmas Sweaters (An Idea We Thought Of First) Are Here
- MLB Trade Rumors, Injury Updates, Trends And News
- Rob Ford On A Teeter Totter Is The Reason The Internet Exists
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Keith Olbermann’s History Of Bo-Pelini-Esque, Vulgar Sports Rants Is Awesome
Keith Olbermann’s cleverly named show, “Olbermann,” is quickly becoming my favorite sports TV show. The only one I’ll consistently watch, along with “Fox Sports Live.” (Unless you count “The League.”) First, Olbermann took down the New York Daily News, on “Olbermann.” Then, the Golf Channel. Then he really won our hearts by telling Pete Prisco to shut up.
So, yeah, I like the show. And here’s Olbermann killing it again, this time giving an awesome bunch of vulgar sports rants, in honor of Bo Pelini’s tirade against Nebraska fans.
See, ESPN isn’t all bad.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts