- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Keith Olbermann’s History Of Bo-Pelini-Esque, Vulgar Sports Rants Is Awesome
Keith Olbermann’s cleverly named show, “Olbermann,” is quickly becoming my favorite sports TV show. The only one I’ll consistently watch, along with “Fox Sports Live.” (Unless you count “The League.”) First, Olbermann took down the New York Daily News, on “Olbermann.” Then, the Golf Channel. Then he really won our hearts by telling Pete Prisco to shut up.
So, yeah, I like the show. And here’s Olbermann killing it again, this time giving an awesome bunch of vulgar sports rants, in honor of Bo Pelini’s tirade against Nebraska fans.
See, ESPN isn’t all bad.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story