- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford Opposes Washington NFL Nickname Change
- Goal Of The Year: Luis Suarez Puts Some English On It
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Kentucky Football Coach Tweets Something About Money And Recruits, Deletes It Immediately
Yesterday, we found out that Twitter CEO Dick Costolo doesn’t know how to use Twitter, committing a recruiting violation for Michigan football via the platform that he runs. His blunder was minor and funny, though, even for Michigan fans. This one is not minor, and definitely not funny for Kentucky fans. But hilarious for us.
Of course, we can’t verify that the Tweet is real, because it’s deleted. But he does tweet CattttttDadddddyyyyy all the time, so it’s consistent with his creative persona. And, of course, even if he did tweet it, that doesn’t mean that Kentucky football consists of cheaters.
But it certainly isn’t a good look for a team with a surprisingly solid 2014 recruiting class and a new head coach.
Not to mention John Calipari sitting over there in the corner, in Derrick Rose makeup, studying the definition of “execrable.”
- Filed Under:
- kentucky football
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Were The 49ers (Sort Of) Robbed?
- 5 Fantasy Basketball Sleepers You Must Grab
- Johnny Manziel's Tattoo with Drake