- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Kentucky Football Coach Tweets Something About Money And Recruits, Deletes It Immediately
Yesterday, we found out that Twitter CEO Dick Costolo doesn’t know how to use Twitter, committing a recruiting violation for Michigan football via the platform that he runs. His blunder was minor and funny, though, even for Michigan fans. This one is not minor, and definitely not funny for Kentucky fans. But hilarious for us.
Of course, we can’t verify that the Tweet is real, because it’s deleted. But he does tweet CattttttDadddddyyyyy all the time, so it’s consistent with his creative persona. And, of course, even if he did tweet it, that doesn’t mean that Kentucky football consists of cheaters.
But it certainly isn’t a good look for a team with a surprisingly solid 2014 recruiting class and a new head coach.
Not to mention John Calipari sitting over there in the corner, in Derrick Rose makeup, studying the definition of “execrable.”
- Filed Under:
- kentucky football
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen