- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Kentucky Football Coach Tweets Something About Money And Recruits, Deletes It Immediately
Yesterday, we found out that Twitter CEO Dick Costolo doesn’t know how to use Twitter, committing a recruiting violation for Michigan football via the platform that he runs. His blunder was minor and funny, though, even for Michigan fans. This one is not minor, and definitely not funny for Kentucky fans. But hilarious for us.
Of course, we can’t verify that the Tweet is real, because it’s deleted. But he does tweet CattttttDadddddyyyyy all the time, so it’s consistent with his creative persona. And, of course, even if he did tweet it, that doesn’t mean that Kentucky football consists of cheaters.
But it certainly isn’t a good look for a team with a surprisingly solid 2014 recruiting class and a new head coach.
Not to mention John Calipari sitting over there in the corner, in Derrick Rose makeup, studying the definition of “execrable.”
- Filed Under:
- kentucky football
- 25 Sexy WWE Diva Images You Need To See Before You Die
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World