- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Adorable Four-Year-Old Forced To Sing Terrible College GameDay Theme Song
Here’s four-year-old Oregon Ducks fan Braden Pape singing “Comin’ to Your City,” ESPN College GameDay’s theme song by country music duo Big & Rich. Like every football theme song ever, “Comin’ to Your City” is a twangy mess of cowboys and team references, but kudos to Pape for having the level of college football fandom required to memorize the words. Our only qualm: they didn’t let him do the Cowboy Troy part.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts