- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Ugly NHL-Themed Xmas Sweaters (An Idea We Thought Of First) Are Here
- MLB Trade Rumors, Injury Updates, Trends And News
- Rob Ford On A Teeter Totter Is The Reason The Internet Exists
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Adorable Four-Year-Old Forced To Sing Terrible College GameDay Theme Song
Here’s four-year-old Oregon Ducks fan Braden Pape singing “Comin’ to Your City,” ESPN College GameDay’s theme song by country music duo Big & Rich. Like every football theme song ever, “Comin’ to Your City” is a twangy mess of cowboys and team references, but kudos to Pape for having the level of college football fandom required to memorize the words. Our only qualm: they didn’t let him do the Cowboy Troy part.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts