- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Adorable Four-Year-Old Forced To Sing Terrible College GameDay Theme Song
Here’s four-year-old Oregon Ducks fan Braden Pape singing “Comin’ to Your City,” ESPN College GameDay’s theme song by country music duo Big & Rich. Like every football theme song ever, “Comin’ to Your City” is a twangy mess of cowboys and team references, but kudos to Pape for having the level of college football fandom required to memorize the words. Our only qualm: they didn’t let him do the Cowboy Troy part.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story