- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Adorable Four-Year-Old Forced To Sing Terrible College GameDay Theme Song
Here’s four-year-old Oregon Ducks fan Braden Pape singing “Comin’ to Your City,” ESPN College GameDay’s theme song by country music duo Big & Rich. Like every football theme song ever, “Comin’ to Your City” is a twangy mess of cowboys and team references, but kudos to Pape for having the level of college football fandom required to memorize the words. Our only qualm: they didn’t let him do the Cowboy Troy part.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts