- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Kirk Herbstreit Actually Stabbed Lee Corso In The Face With A Sword On College Gameday
Corso find out first hand why Centurion armor failed to protect the Roman soldiers in the battle of Carthage in 149 B.C.: Insufficient face protection. Watch him just start bleeding on live TV. (It’s about time someone on that show got hurt.)
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts