- All Is Well With The Patriots Defense, But Their Offense...
- MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Goes Off On NFL, Adrian Peterson
- NFLPA Files Appeal Of Ray Rice's Indefinite Suspension
- Bryan Cranston Is 'Baseball'
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
There Was A Jeopardy Question About Kliff Kingsbury Looking Like Ryan Gosling
Recently on Jeopardy, Texas Tech football coach Kliff Kingsbury was part of an answer, referencing that he looks like Ryan Gosling. Yes, a college football coach made it into the “pop culture” category.
Of course, this was posted by Texas Tech Athletics, which brings to mind this old message, obtained by Deadspin, discussing how to get people talking about Kliff. Here are two snippets:
Kliff- We place his nickname..GQ, Hollywood, Swagger..(we talk to him and see what we can place) we need to dial in Kliff’s style and hammer it as a the “cool kids” here at Texas Tech…
UA showed us….we are already the team that wears the cool brand in Texas. We can brand as the Hippest school in the game. Swagger on and off the field.
Killin’ it, Red Raiders.
- Filed Under:
- kliff kingsbury
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Christy Mack Releases Horrific War Machine Beating Photos
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World