- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
There Was A Jeopardy Question About Kliff Kingsbury Looking Like Ryan Gosling
Recently on Jeopardy, Texas Tech football coach Kliff Kingsbury was part of an answer, referencing that he looks like Ryan Gosling. Yes, a college football coach made it into the “pop culture” category.
Of course, this was posted by Texas Tech Athletics, which brings to mind this old message, obtained by Deadspin, discussing how to get people talking about Kliff. Here are two snippets:
Kliff- We place his nickname..GQ, Hollywood, Swagger..(we talk to him and see what we can place) we need to dial in Kliff’s style and hammer it as a the “cool kids” here at Texas Tech…
UA showed us….we are already the team that wears the cool brand in Texas. We can brand as the Hippest school in the game. Swagger on and off the field.
Killin’ it, Red Raiders.
- Filed Under:
- kliff kingsbury
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'