- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
There Was A Jeopardy Question About Kliff Kingsbury Looking Like Ryan Gosling
Recently on Jeopardy, Texas Tech football coach Kliff Kingsbury was part of an answer, referencing that he looks like Ryan Gosling. Yes, a college football coach made it into the “pop culture” category.
Of course, this was posted by Texas Tech Athletics, which brings to mind this old message, obtained by Deadspin, discussing how to get people talking about Kliff. Here are two snippets:
Kliff- We place his nickname..GQ, Hollywood, Swagger..(we talk to him and see what we can place) we need to dial in Kliff’s style and hammer it as a the “cool kids” here at Texas Tech…
UA showed us….we are already the team that wears the cool brand in Texas. We can brand as the Hippest school in the game. Swagger on and off the field.
Killin’ it, Red Raiders.
- Filed Under:
- kliff kingsbury
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts